Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Chores 9/4

Go down

Sunday Chores 9/4 Empty Sunday Chores 9/4

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 pm

[09:46] sayja-CoF-Rws smiles brightly and decides she will clean the kitchen first then go down to collect eggs from the vulo....goes to the supply cupboard and takes out a bucket and pours in some soap flakes...then goes to the sink to draw water and swishes it around to make bubbles....she finds a rence cloth and takes it to add to the water to begin wiping down counters and cupboards....humming a merry tune as she works

[09:50] sayja-CoF-Rws reaches up to her head of windblown brown curls to tuck a stray strand behind her ear and continues scrubbing the counters and moving things go get behind them, then replacing them and cleaning the canisters too when the counters and cupboards are clean, i begin working on the floor with a fresh bucket of soap flakes and water, having dumped out the dirty water and replacing it with clean

[09:54] sayja-CoF-Rws slithers down to supple knees still humming a long tune as I bend at the waist and begin scrubbing the floor stubborn brown locks tumble into my face and i try blowing them out of the way and tucking them again behind my ears...soft rump wiggling back and forth as i scrub and giggle softly as i go

[09:56] sayja-CoF-Rws works my way back to the other side of the kitchen and once the whole floor has been scrubbed, I stand and go out the back door to dump the dirty water and rinse out the bucket and carefully tiptoes back to the supply cupboard to replace the bucket and collect a basket for egg collecting

[09:59] sayja-CoF-Rws takes the basket and goes back outside into the fresh air and skips merrily down the path the the vulo pens...steps inside and wrinkles my nose...i move from bird to bird carefully sticking my hands underneath each bird and drawing out one or two eggs, however many are there and place them gingerly into the basket until the basket is full and then i step out of the pens and make my way slowly back to the main hall so i can enjoy the fresh air of the morning

[10:02] sayja-CoF-Rws opens the door leading into the kitchen and moves carefully over the tiles in case any are still wet from my scrubbing and moves to the cold room where I open the door and shudder as a rush of cold air washes over lush curves and raise goose bumps over alabaster flesh....i giggle a bit and step into the cold room and set the basket of eggs down on a shelf where they won't get broken and i quickly get out of the cold room...shakes my tangled brown mop and closes the door behind me,

[10:04] sayja-CoF-Rws goes back to the main hall to sink gracefully into the slave furs and records the chores i've completed this morning

Back to top Go down