Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beating of the furs to clean them

Go down

beating of the furs to clean them Empty beating of the furs to clean them

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:59 pm

[10:48] sayja-CoF-Rws smiles to Him softly before pushing back three paces and rising to small feet holding on to my chain as i walk a bit slowly as hip is still very tender and goes as gracefully as she can to the choreboard to see what needs done this day.....the clanking of the chain behind her reminding her of her duties as a slave...

[10:50] Odeth¤COF¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt Sends for a ironworker,stonemason,and carpenter to tell him of a task that He wishes to have done

[10:52] sayja-CoF-Rws reads over the board and picks a chore to do and proceeds to do so.....walks back to the main hall and begins gathering all the furs that are not being used at the moment...one by one she lifts them carefully so not to touch and mar her brand and carries them outside to throw each fur over the line, then goes to get a good sturdy stick and begins beating the dust from each one in turn and humming a soft tune as she beats the furs clean

[10:55] sayja-CoF-Rws goes through and beats each fur a second time to be sure they are satisfactorily clean before discarding the stick by the line pole and then takes each fur off the line draping them over my left forearm one at a time until they have all been gathered then turns to make my way back into the main hall and places each fur back in its proper place...spreading them with care and making sure they are all even and runs a hand over each ot make sure there are no lumps that would be unpleasing to the Free to sit

[10:58] sayja-CoF-Rws on....smoothes each one in turn until all are smooth and ready to be used...stands up holding my chain and goes to record this chore and mark it as being done...still humming the soft tune as she goes...long flowing chocolate locks caressing over voluptuous features that make her more aware of her nudity..she blushes slightly and returns tot he main hall to take her place on the slave furs, folding to a modest tower and records her chore for the day

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum