Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

collecting eggs, weeding, flower arranging, brought in wood

Go down

collecting eggs, weeding, flower arranging, brought in wood Empty collecting eggs, weeding, flower arranging, brought in wood

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:00 pm

[10:33] eyeore--CoF--Rws figuring Mistress to be sleeping or out for the day, pushes back on soft heels and walks to the kitchen singing softly and moves to the chore chart to see what all could be done around the hall today...smiles as finding a chore to do was easy and gathers a large bowl to take outside and moves swiftly to the vulo pens...begins gathering eggs from under each bird and talks t hem softly as i gather as many eggs as can be carried in one trip, carefully makes way back through the kitchen door and then to the
[10:40] eyeore--CoF--Rws cold storage...opens the door and giggles as a rush of cool air washes over alabaster curves....quickly moves to a vacant shelf and sets the bowl of eggs securely on it. steps briskly from the cold room rubbing limber arms with small palms rubbing upper arms to get some heat in the body flowing after being in the cold storage....looks over the chore chart to see what else can be done and comes across something that should keep one busy for a little while....goes out to the garden taking some clippers
[10:41] › ♥Rõsế♥ has joined the conversation.
[10:42] ♥Rõsế♥ : hello eyeore
[10:42] › ♥Rõsế♥ has left the conversation.
[10:54] eyeore--CoF--Rws and folds to a kneel before the first bed of beautiful flowers....sings out a bit louder, her melodious soft voice carrying through the garden as i begin clipping and pulling any weeds that have started to grow in the ground with the flowers...pulls them out gently then looks up and smiles at all the pretty flowers surrounding me and happy to be surrounded by such beauty...takes time to look at and sniff each flower and smiles at their wonderful fragrances...continues weeding and singing, then bats my
[10:56] eyeore--CoF--Rws eyes at a guard who decided to stop and look me over....grins to Him and continues on with my daily task....moves to the next flower bed and starts weeding that one and continues on until each of them has been weeded....walks around then picking fresh flowers for the hall and gathers an armful, then takes them to the kitchen and pulls down clean vases....arranges the flowers carefully into each vase and adds water....then carries each vase one by one to the main hall and sets them about on various
[10:58] eyeore--CoF--Rws tables....moves back outside then to the wood pile and gathers and armload of wood..returns to the hall and moves to the fireplace and sets the wood carefully beside it ...makes two or three trips back and forth until there is enough wood to make a roaring fire in case the Free get chilled...looks around then to see if something else can be done and remembers as i am recouperating to take it a bit easier...goes to record my chores on my choreboard so Mistress can look over them and smiles before heading
[10:59] eyeore--CoF--Rws back to my kennel to get some rest and go begin working on my lesson for the day

Back to top Go down