Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

polished the boots of the Free and did the mending

Go down

polished the boots of the Free and did the mending Empty polished the boots of the Free and did the mending

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:18 pm

eyeore--CoF--Rws figuring Mistress to be busy and not wanting to disturb Her in Her work, walks into the hall with marked confidence and carries myself gracefully to the kitchen to check on the chore list and pick out something to do...scans the list then smiles when fnding one to do, turns back on her heel and goes to each of the Free chambers to pick up their boots and meding piles....today she will do the boot polishing and mending for the day...brings the sets of boots and mending to the slave furs and melts to a
[10:55] › tansy has joined the conversation.
[10:56] tansy slips into the home seeing there are no free about, smiles seeing eyeore
[10:56] tansy : good morning eyeore
[10:57] tansy thinking she must have stepped away
[10:58] eyeore--CoF--Rws : me modest tower, pushing tisoft thighs tightly together and begins polishing the boots of the Free....one pair at a time, rubbing in the mixture of black polish and a dab of water...remembering how to polish boots from her beloved father on Earth....smiles softly as i hum and inspect each boot as i finshi each one in turn and t hen pu tthem back into pairs and sets tthem out by the furs of the Free
[10:58] eyeore--CoF--Rws action that
[10:58] tansy smiles
[10:58] eyeore--CoF--Rws looks up from my polishing seeing tansy and smiles warmly

[11:04] eyeore--CoF--Rws smiles to her and picks up a piece of my mending to work on while we chat
[11:05] tansy : so how long have you been in Gor?
[11:05] eyeore--CoF--Rws threads a bone needle and begins sewing on the first tunic on the pile and answers tansy with a soft smile

[11:10] eyeore--CoF--Rws stickes the needle down in the torn material then pulls it back through until i've worked my way all the way down the tear and mended the tunic...ends off the knot of thread then sets the tunic aside and picks up the next piece of clothing to be mended then looks to see Master come in and smiles saying

[11:14] eyeore--CoF--Rws continues on with the mending in the same fashion as i have been working until all pieces of clothing have been mended and appraises all the clothing i have sewn back up today and sees that i've done a mighty good job....returns the mending piles to the chambers of the Free they belong to, then returns to the main hall and retakes my place on the slave furs and pulls out my papers to record the chores i have done this morning

Back to top Go down