Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raking the sand pit and beating the furs

Go down

raking the sand pit and beating the furs Empty raking the sand pit and beating the furs

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:10 pm

[10:37] eyeore--CoF--Rws thinks to myself that Mistress must be busy so pushes back on soft heels and rises, making my way to the kitchen and looks over the chore list to see what i am going to do today....skims down the list, picks out a couple then proceeds to get ready to do them...moves to the storage closet and takes out the rake then turns to go back to the main hall center of the hall and walks around the back of the sand pit and begins raking the grains back and forth in a horizontal motion pushing out the sand and
[10:38] eyeore--CoF--Rws : leveling it making it even...works further down the sand pit until all the sand has been raked and is even ....looks up to see Master Odeth and smiles softly saying
[10:38] eyeore--CoF--Rws action that
[10:38] eyeore--CoF--Rws : Greetings Master!
[10:39] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt Walks out of His cottage and walks down the path to make sure that the goods are transfered from the Sea Tharlarion to the Thor's Cloud making sure that the goods are delivered to make sure that He makes a profit
[10:40] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt Hearing a sweet voice,He makes His way to the Main Hall and seeing eyeore says,
[10:41] eyeore--CoF--Rws rests the sand pit rake agains the wall and then moves to each of the furs and picks them up one by one slinging them over my left arm and getting them ready to take them out for a good beating....
[10:41] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : god morn sweet one,I see that you are busy
[10:41] eyeore--CoF--Rws smiles softly to Him and says
[10:42] eyeore--CoF--Rws : yes Master, i was just raking the sand pit and now was going to take the furs out and beat the dust out of them...but would You like me to approach and offer serve before i do that?
[10:43] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : No you are fine,I would not interrupt your duties,actually tis a pleasure to watch you about your work
[10:43] eyeore--CoF--Rws smiles brightly
[10:43] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : itshows character
[10:43] eyeore--CoF--Rws : yes Master
[10:44] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : continue,If I need something,I have two legs and can serve M'Self
[10:44] eyeore--CoF--Rws : yes Master
[10:44] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt Smiles
[10:44] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : Btw
[10:44] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : eyeore
[10:44] eyeore--CoF--Rws looks to Him with a sweet smile on my face
[10:45] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : you are unique
[10:45] eyeore--CoF--Rws grins
[10:45] eyeore--CoF--Rws : thank You for such a compliment Master
[10:45] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : you take your duties seriously
[10:45] eyeore--CoF--Rws : oh yes Master i do
[10:45] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : Not many do so
[10:45] eyeore--CoF--Rws nods gently
[10:45] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : I just wanted to say so
[10:46] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt Shrugs
[10:46] eyeore--CoF--Rws : i love my home and want it to be impressive to any that may visit, so i just do what needs to be done Master
[10:47] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : you are a rare gem eyeoore,just never get dicouraged,because People notice,As I just have
[10:48] eyeore--CoF--Rws takes up the last of the furs and takes them just outside to hang up over a line...then takes up my stick and begins beating each one in turn with a sound "whack whack whack" then smiles to Him and says gently
[10:48] eyeore--CoF--Rws : thank You Master...i have my moments but i do try not to be discouraged
[10:48] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : If you ever need to talk as a F/friend,I am Here
[10:49] eyeore--CoF--Rws : thank You Master, it's warming to hear that
[10:49] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : I calim not to be a sage
[10:49] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : Yet I have been in Gor since MSN had it
[10:49] eyeore--CoF--Rws : i'm glad You came back Home Master.....i was sad to see You leaving the other day
[10:50] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : As was I
[10:50] eyeore--CoF--Rws : and i am from old MSN too
[10:50] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : But Please understand
[10:50] eyeore--CoF--Rws smiles softly
[10:50] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : As a One of the Red Caste
[10:50] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : I give M'life up
[10:51] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : I am not a Merchant,skilled worker,Etc,
[10:51] Odeth¤Fina¤FS¤W¤FC¤Katt : So
[10:52] eyeore--CoF--Rws nods gently listening to Him intently as i finish beating out the furs and sets my stick down to begin taking them off the line and slinging them over my left arm and brings them back inside again...places each fur in its proper place and smiles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum