Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scrubbing the kitchen floor

Go down

scrubbing the kitchen floor Empty scrubbing the kitchen floor

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:54 pm

[10:32] eyeore--CoF--Rws figures the Free to be busy and enters quietly heading to the kitchen to look over the chore list to see what i can do today
[10:36] eyeore--CoF--Rws runs a finger over the words and down the list picking out a couple things to do then walks over to the storage closet to take up a bucket and a box of soap flakes...pours some soap flakes in the bucket then returns them to the storage closet and then goes to the sink to fill the bucket with water and swishes small palms in the water to make sure plenty of bubbles fill the bucket....takes a scrub brush and lowers to the floor and begins to scrub the kithen flor while humming a sweet tune to myself
[10:41] eyeore--CoF--Rws sits back a moment to push back a few stray hairs that have fallen into her face while scrubbing and looks over the floor to see where the worse of the dirt is so i know where to scrub the hardest and then looks u to themen approaching inthier finery and then stands and courtsies, figuring them to be men of importance..they nod and pass on by and i continue on with my song o fpeace and good will to all as i scrubover the stone floor with allmy strength to make sure i'm getting all the dirt up, then dips
[10:48] eyeore--CoF--Rws the scrub brush back in the water to rinse it out and start scrubbing on the other half of the kitchen floor...bottom wiggles side to side in time with the side to shide mions in time with each round motio my arms and hand mke....once finished...tiptoes with the bucket, so not to trip and get hurt...dumps the dirty water out the back door into the grass on teh side of the walkway....then uses more water to rinse out teh bubbles...turns the bucket upside down to dry in the sun
[10:53] eyeore--CoF--Rws moves to put the scrub brush back in the storage closet and ges to record her chore for the day and retuns to the slave furs where i melt into a modest tower, keeping thighs tightly closed and then takes up her papers to work on lessons until i am needed

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum