Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweeping the kitchen floor, beating the furs

Go down

sweeping the kitchen floor, beating the furs Empty sweeping the kitchen floor, beating the furs

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:01 pm

[10:37] eyeore--CoF--Rws figures everyone to be busy so she enters and makes way to the storage closet in the kitchen and goes over the chore list for the day to pick out a chore or two to take care of today
[10:42] eyeore--CoF--Rws pulls out tthe broom first and moves to the far side of the kitchen and begns to sweep in a flowery motion side to side, humming softly to herself as she moves....smiling softly with thoughts of her Master running through her mind as she continues on with her work
[10:48] eyeore--CoF--Rws once that side of the kitchen is swept she moves to teh other side and begins sweeping it, still humming and giving a little whistle every now and then as she moves along fluidly piling up the dust bunnies in one section and then bringing them together from both sides to make one pile.... then brushes them out the back door outside and steps out there to sweep back and forth getting the dust off the back porch and walkway
[10:53] › amitola_CoF_Rys has left the conversation.
[10:54] › mehtap_CoF_Rws has joined the conversation.
[10:54] eyeore--CoF--Rws takes the broom back inside and places it back in the storage closet wehre it belongsadthen takes up each of the furs one y=by one and slings them over my left arm and carrying the heavy furs outside.....she throws them one at a time over the line and picks up my beat stick and begins beating the dust out of each fur in turn
[10:56] › mehtap_CoF_Rws went away. Reason: the girl is gone to work on her lessons!
[10:59] eyeore--CoF--Rws continues on down the line until all furs have had the dust beaten out of then then puts my beat stick away....takes teh furs down one by one once again slinging them over my left arm once againand carrying the carefully back to the main halls...once inside, she returns each fur to ts proper place and then goes to the slave furs and melts to a proper modest kneel and records her chores for Mistress to look ofer

Back to top Go down