Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ws lesson 27

Go down

ws lesson 27 Empty ws lesson 27

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:31 pm

27; make a full three course meal bread and drink do not count.

[10:33] eyeore--CoF--Rws figures everyone to be busy and so not to disturb, she pushes back to small feet and stands to full height and patters her way to the kitchen to begin working on her three course meal
[10:38] eyeore--CoF--Rws pulls out a tray and walks about the kitcen gathering the things she will need for the first course of delicious cream of sul soup, gathers a good many suls to feed this large home, then goes to the cold room and steps inside and tries to ignore the wash of cold air over her body as she steps inside and goes to the shelf to take down the bosk cream and steps back outside the cold room and uses a foot to close the door behind her....sets the tray on the counter and gathers the proper seasonings of salt
[10:41] eyeore--CoF--Rws and parsley and a smidgeon of pepper and sets them on the tray then moves the suls to the sink where they can be thoroughly washed before taking a large pot and knife to begin quartering them into the pot and adding just enough water to cover them...then carries the heavy pot to the hearth and sets them on the rack to begin cooking...adds the seasonings in correct measure, then adds the correct measure of bosk cream and stands over the pot with a large wooden spoon to constantly stir as the mixture
[10:43] eyeore--CoF--Rws heats so that the cream does not burn and keeps stirring as she hums softly and keeps mindful of the temperature as the cream and minimal water begins to thicken...uses a fork to poke the suls to make sure they are beginning to soften and not softening too much, then continues stirring so not to scorch the cream....humms sofrtly taking in the aroma of the soup as it cooks slowly and smiles having loved this recipe since she was just a small child...takes a moment away from the hearth to go grab some
[10:45] eyeore--CoF--Rws bosk butter and scoops in a small bit into the mix and stirs as it melts into the soup and smiles as the thickness and texture of the suls becomes just right...takes a small spoon and skims across the top to get a small bit to blow on and taste to make sure i've not forgotten anything and to see if it needs anything else....decides it's fine and picks up the heavy pot of soup and sets it up on a warming shelf where it will settle and not burn and be perfect for later...then wipes my hands on a rep cloth
[10:49] eyeore--CoF--Rws takes up my tray again and begins gathering the ingredients i will need for the tabuk roast and starts in the cold room..opening the door and slipping inside , going to the shelf of meat there and looking for the largest tabuk roast i can find and pulls it out and puts the heavy roast on the tray and carries it from the cold room, closing the door behind me with a bump of my hip and carries it to the counter...reaches over head and takes down several seasonings and then goes for the basket of onions and
[10:51] eyeore--CoF--Rws takes out two good sized ones and puts them in the sink for washing and then also goes to the bin and grabs up some good sized carrots and puts them inthe sink with the onions to be washed...finds a huge roaster and unwraps the meat paper from the tabuk roast and sets the roast inside the roaster and adds a measure of water to keep it from drying out while it roasts...then goes to the sink and washes the vegetables thoroughly before slicing the onions into thin slices and slices the carrots...places the
[10:54] eyeore--CoF--Rws sliced carrots in the roaster with the roast then spreads the onions all over the roast covering it then seasons the meat and vegetables perfectly and smiles already smelling the aroma before i even get it in to roast...adds a bit more water to the roatster then covers it and lifts the very heavy roaster and walks with it carefully so not to drop it to the hearth and slides it into the fires to begin roasting then steps back and stretches my back...turns then and notes the time so i know when to check
[10:57] eyeore--CoF--Rws it again...then takes up my tray again and goes to gather the ingredients i will need for dessert...thinks for amoment about dessert....made chocolate mousse cups last time and doesn't want to do that again....so thinks for a moment about what she wants to do this time...thinks and thinks...something totally decadent....what would Mistress like...? hmm....smiles brightly as she gets an idea...and starts gathering eggs, flour, sugar, chocolate chunks, oil and a large bowl and two round pans and takes
[10:58] › Årtïmõüş¤CoF has joined the conversation.
[10:59] eyeore--CoF--Rws everything to the counter and begins putting the ingredients in exact measure into the big bowl and mixing slowly until the texture is right....then sets the bowl aside....starts to smell the tabuk roasting and smiles.....boy that smells good she thinks to herself...and continues with using the oil to make the two round pans greasy then adds a bit of flour to them and shakes them around so they are lightly greased and flowered.....then turns back tthe bowl and picks it up and carefully begins pouring
[11:00] Årtïmõüş¤CoF comes from chambers into the main Hall and takes My seat
[11:02] eyeore--CoF--Rws the mixture evenly into the two pans, scooping and scraping out all she can get out of the bowl and then sets the bowl in the sink and fills it with water to be washed later....she takes the two round pans and moves to the hearth to slide them onto the shelf so they can bake and then pulls the tabuk roast out while she is there to open the lid of the roaster and smells the aroma and smiles as the aroma wafts through the kitchen and the main hall
[11:05] eyeore--CoF--Rws pokes the tabuk with a fork and pulls a bit of the meat back to see how done it is and decides it has to be in there a while longer....replaces the lid of the roaster and slides it back into the fires to roast for a bit longer of a time...she steps back and goes to the counter to reach up for another small pot and more chocolate which she breaks off in small chunks and places in the pot then carries the pot to the hearth and sets it on the shelf then brings some sugar over and pours in a small amount
[11:07] eyeore--CoF--Rws to mix with the chocolate as it melts...keeping a constant sitr so it melts slowly and doesn't burn and forms a soft icing for the cake when it is done......wipes at her brow as the heat in the kitchen begins to get to her from cooking all moring and hopes that the Family will love what she has prepared this day for the dinner meal...she looks to her lessons again quickly as she stirs the chocolate icing then takes it off the hearth when it reaches the right consistency and sets it on the counter then
[11:07] eyeore--CoF--Rws decides she can take a short break and moves tot he main hall to find Master Artimous there and she smiles brightly saying
[11:08] eyeore--CoF--Rws : Good Morning Master! i didn't hear You come in
[11:09] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : morning eyeore it is fine you were busy smiles
[11:09] eyeore--CoF--Rws smiles
[11:09] eyeore--CoF--Rws : one of my lessons...ihave to make a 3 course meal so that is what i was doing
[11:09] eyeore--CoF--Rws : just watiing ona couple things to finish up now
[11:09] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : so hows your training going hun
[11:10] eyeore--CoF--Rws : it's going well...Mistress would like me to test this day if possible so i have to rush to get some things done....She told me concentrate today on just lessons
[11:11] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : smiles good for you girl
[11:11] eyeore--CoF--Rws smiles
[11:12] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : keep working hard knows you can do it
[11:12] eyeore--CoF--Rws : if i'm not too forward in asking Master, how is Your day going so far?
[11:16] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : it is going well ty hun and hopes it stays that way
[11:16] eyeore--CoF--Rws smiles softly
[11:16] eyeore--CoF--Rws : i hope it stays that way for You too Master
[11:17] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : and how is your day an Ypoiur r/l Master hun?
[11:17] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : Me too hun smiles
[11:18] eyeore--CoF--Rws : my day is going well Master so far...my rl Master is fine...didn't get to see Him this morning...He is still recovering but doing much better
[11:18] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : good to hear he is recovering hun smiles
[11:18] eyeore--CoF--Rws smiles
[11:19] eyeore--CoF--Rws : oh! i have to grab my cakes from the hearth! brb Master
[11:19] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : give Him My best wishes for a speedy recovery
[11:19] eyeore--CoF--Rws : yes Master i will
[11:19] Årtïmõüş¤CoF : ok hun
[11:19] eyeore--CoF--Rws rushes back to the kitchen and pulls my round cake pans from the hearth and sets them on the cooling racks and pokes them in the middle with a fork to make sure they are done and smiles as i note they are
[11:20] eyeore--CoF--Rws feels my tummy rumble smelling that tabuk roast and wishing it would get done soon as it's making me hungry...and goes to pull it out of the fires and removes the lid to check it again...poking it with a fork and tearing a piece back to see if it is done
[11:21] Årtïmõüş¤CoF watches the girls hips sway s she rushes into the kitchen
[11:23] eyeore--CoF--Rws slides the roast back in this time leaving the lid off so the meat can brown a bit....then goes to my cakes and pulls down a large crystal plate and turns one ot he round pans on it upside down...freeing half the cake from it..then picks upt he pot of chocolate icing and ices the bottom half of the cake before turning the other pan onto the top of the bottom half then ices the top half of the cake and smiles ...then adds for decoration candied rose petals that are good for decoration and eating, too...
[11:25] eyeore--CoF--Rws licks my lips as the chocolate cake looks so good...pushes the plate back so it wont end up on the floor and puts the pans , pot and bowls in the sink to be washed later, then goes back to the hearth and gives the creamy sul soup one good stir and smiles at it's aroma thinking she made enough food to feed an army and hopes everyone is hungry this evening...giggles softly to herself as she comes from a large family and wouldn't know how to cook for just a few people anyway....smiles as she waits on the
[11:26] eyeore--CoF--Rws : tabuk to finish roasting and is teased by it's aroma as her tummy continues to make funny noises in anticipation of eating
[11:26] eyeore--CoF--Rws action that
[11:28] eyeore--CoF--Rws after a time she checks the tabuk one more time and finally decides it is ready, thank the priest kings and she pulls the very heavy roaster out and sets it on the middle island counter being very careful not to drop it and burn herself
[11:29] › Årtïmõüş¤CoF has left the conversation.
[11:29] eyeore--CoF--Rws she then pulls down the heavy pot of cream of sul soup and announces that her three course dinner is complete and goes to mark it on her lesson board

Back to top Go down