Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my little darlings!-- read me!

Go down

my little darlings!-- read me! Empty my little darlings!-- read me!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:31 pm

so it has come to the time of the season we shall all be busy..so here is a little cheat sheet for your lessons.. each of you can do a testing with me (tre`sha) for 20 minutes out of your time. i am testing for pleasure silks

this will count as 2 extra lessons this week..it will help the abilities of the girls to work together, and get the lessons learned too..it is an enhancement for both me and you together..getting us to work together..also helping you to gain future knowledge..it gets a hands on for what is to come for you and helps to test my knowledge as well..

so this is how it works..each girl will come into a private IM/PM with me..or can be done in Fina if easier for the girls..and we will work out 20 minute of time..this will count for two full extra credit lessons for you.. you will go through my lessons and choose any questions that you want.. (except gorean langauge..no reason to study for that) any questions 2 through 63... ... and once done..i post you have two extra lessons done...

let me know what is a good time for each of you girls

tre`sha

Back to top Go down

my little darlings!-- read me! Empty Re: my little darlings!-- read me!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:44 pm

sayja/eyeore testing me... she has gotten the two lessons extra credit

eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
do we start at the beginning with lesson two and work our wau i ?
ashleigh Henson says:
ok starting the testing period with eyeore/sayja asking tre`sha (fg) a series of questions from the p/s lessons..to count for two credit lessons extra for eyeore/sayja for the week of november 21st, 2011
yes anywhere from lesson two.to lesson 63
except languages of gor (no point for testing that lol)
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
ok ..
what is the reason for a dance
ashleigh Henson says:
the reason for a dance... simple..it is to please the Free..it is the way to express yourself in your own form..some dances are dances of history, some are dances of passion, some are dances for pleading.. dances are a self form of expression..it helps the Free to learn from the girl..how they move, how they form emotions, how they express themselves..its not just body movements that paint a picture, but it is a way to show the full canvass from inside to glimmer outwards..its the appearance to fall in love and yet have total control..it is one of the most limitless things a girl can do in gor.. expressing hrself in dance..its powerful emotional, and mixed with forms of lust, insanity, intiution, craze, hunger, thirst amongst many other things
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
list the Gorean gems
ashleigh Henson says:
gorean gems.. would be ruby, emerald, opal, diamonds, sereem is one of the diamonds...
there are a few of the gems of gor but just mainly those 5 are used babe
crap
pearl!
haha
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
smiles
ashleigh Henson says:
Master would have my ass for pearl haha
alrighto next one sweets
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
List all Gorean knots and describe making them

ashleigh Henson says:
grea give me the hard ones
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
well it's best you know those
ashleigh Henson says:
basket hitch- long string, taking ends tie em together with loop, like a pretzel effect, twist em over two times and pull knot through the ends... capture knot- only warriors know how to make it sweeti... signature knot..its whoever the person makes it to be ..its to each their own style of a knot..s pecial in many ways.. talena's knot is one specially known of 57 times tied in a knot..
leather string is however the Master ties His leather boots.. really its just four pieces of the boot being knotted and set into place...dont want Him tripping *winks laughing*elizabeths knot=gordian knot= its a 55 turn knot..dont ask me how its done! never explaind in the books.. and my favorite one the bondage knot- where a girl ties a knot into her hair with just pulling into a twist and loop and pull affect offering herself to the free
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
ok...define:
kail
kaissa ciphers
margin of desolation
allowed to flourish
ashleigh Henson says:
kail- its a direction sweetie.. its one of the four directsions used on the maps for gor... kaissa ciphers.. its the coded communications for the players in kaissa... margin of desolation... its the most used route south on vosk river.. between ar and viktel aria ... allowed to flourish goes with margin of desolation.. its kept specifically to the marlenus of ar.. since MOD (margin of desolation wasnt very well enforced..same rules..just new way to explain it
damn you choose hard questions!
lol
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
lol well it's better you know the hard ones!
ashleigh Henson says:
alright you got time for just a few more
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
What do you do with barbed weapons still in wounds
ashleigh Henson says:
you pact them and try to not dislodge them..moving them around can cause more damage inside the organs or part of the body the weapon is lodged into.. send for a Phy immediately..try to stop any blood that is around it..pack with fresh sterile bandages,and try to keep the person still.. do not try to ever pull out the barbed weapon.. can make it worse
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
How does a slave prepare to treat spar injuries?
ashleigh Henson says:
make sure medical kit is out and ready..get the salves out and ready.. make sure that plenty of IV's are available..fresh linin upon the patient "beds" so to speak.. tools laid out for the Phy to easily grasp..ensur ehands are fully washed..make sure that EVERYTHING is sterile.. have bandages and cloths, needles incase of needing to stitch.. make sure everything is uncluttered and neatly organized..make sure Phy bag is ALWAYS ready just encase Phy has to step out and it is prepared with everything He could need
alright babe
20 minutes done
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
ok
ashleigh Henson says:
pretty good questions
go post under MOSP boards
and say you have done your testing with me lol
actually an extra part to ask
to see what you might have learned
why do you dance?
eyeore_CoF_ys . says:
how should i word it
ashleigh Henson says:
however you would like too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:45 pm

i have spent time with tre on this and worked the test questions with her. Gosh what those ps's have to know!!! shheeesshh!!
lol

eyeore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:13 am

amitola has done this too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum