Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

collecting eggs, shaking mats, snipping wicks, and filling lanterns

Go down

collecting eggs, shaking mats, snipping wicks, and filling lanterns Empty collecting eggs, shaking mats, snipping wicks, and filling lanterns

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:56 pm

[10:40] eyeoreCoFys stands and mosies out to the kitchen to go over the chore list and get an idea of what needs to be done.. she runs her finger over the chores as she reads down the list
[10:44] eyeoreCoFys puts the list away and goes to retrieve a large bowl and heads out to the vulo pens to collect eggs...reaches under each bird as i go down the line of the many that there are and pulls out the eggs from under them carefully...getting many large ones to be able to feed the hungry FM of Fina...works my way all the way to the end of the line then walks back up checking the straw as i go to make sure they have enough straw in their pens and sees that someoen must have been out here because there is enough
[10:47] eyeoreCoFys straw to last for a while...wonders who did that and figures one of the thralls must have been out here in his spare time....takes the bowl into the kitchen and goes with them immediately to the cold room to store them on a shelf where they won't get knocked off...opens the cold room door and laughs as the gust of cold air misses me cause i out smart it and move quickly to the side, then step inside and take the bowl of fresh eggs to that shelf and push them back so they don't get knocked down....steps
[10:49] eyeoreCoFys then from the cold room and closes the door behind me with a bump of my hip and goes to look over the chore list again....looks to the time and figures she has time for one more chore before she has to go do her other tasks for her Master...she steps to the storage closet and pulls out a bottle of tharlarion oil and a pair of scissors and goes to the main hall....removes all the globes from the lanters and beings snipping the wicks in each lantern and filling the lanters with the oil...wondering how any
[10:52] eyeoreCoFys were able to light being so low on oil...shakes her head and continues filling and snipping from one end of the hall to the other end slowly and carefully, then when all wicks have been snipped and all lanterns refilled, she goes to replace all the globes and takes the oil and scissors back to the storage closet and puts them in their proper places so they are ready for the next use...looks over the list to see if she has time for one more small chore..hmmms...what can she do in just a few moments ?
[10:54] eyeoreCoFys goes to the main hall entrance and picks up the welcome mats that the stoop and begins shaking the dirt and dust out of it...shakes it hard and holds her head back so the dust and dirt doesnt fly up into her face, then lays it back down at the threshold, then goes through the main hall and back through the kitchen to do the same with the mat out back...pulls it up and shakes holding her head back again as she shakes it hard and lays it back down neatly in place....she then goes to record her chores for
[10:54] eyeoreCoFys the day on her chore board so Mistress can see that at least SHE does chores and she is the one who is keeping the hold nice and tidy. Stands back to admire her work and smiles proudly to herself.

Back to top Go down