Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

polised the boots of the Free

Go down

polised the boots of the Free Empty polised the boots of the Free

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 pm

[10:34] eyeoreCoFys peeks in aftter coming in from my kennel and sees the Mistresses busy so I quietly head to the kitchen to look over the dhore list and pick out something to do
[10:42] eyeoreCoFys ipicks a task for today then goes t the storage closet and takes out the boot polish and goes to get a smal bowl of water...goes to collect all the Free's boots and lines them up at the slave furs in order show she knows how to put them back lstack later'
[10:44] › Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM has left the conversation.
[10:45] eyeoreCoFys goes to sit cross legged on the slave furs and begins carefully polishig each boot with small circular motions benig sure to caover every part of each boot's surface and hums a gentle tune as i work
[10:45] › Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM has joined the conversation.
[10:45] eyeoreCoFys she sets the first set aside adn picks up the second set and begins work on them just the same way and looks up to see Mistress and smiles stopping her polishing a moment to say softly
[10:46] eyeoreCoFys : Greetings Mistress!
[10:53] eyeoreCoFys smiles as she continues humming and poishing this Free boot with care,letting sma;ll fingers dance the soft cloth over the leather surface, adding a bit of water to add shine and keep them in shape...finishes this boot and continues on to the next...continues in this manner with each boot until reaching the end and finishing the last boot and setit ing it down thenstanid and picks up the wter bowl, rep coth and polish,closing the lid
[10:54] Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : good morning
[10:54] › Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM went away.
[10:54] eyeoreCoFys takes the supplies back tothe supply closet returning them
[10:54] eyeoreCoFys : good morning Mistress
[10:54] Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : about to run to WalMart, didn't know I was out of a cup
[10:54] eyeoreCoFys records her chore for the day

Back to top Go down