Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacied White Silk Lessons

Go down

Replacied White Silk Lessons Empty Replacied White Silk Lessons

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:02 am

White Silk Assignments

ws a and b

A; 200 word essay on what your collar and being kajira means to you
What my collar and being a kajira means to me.
I was only collared a short time ago. Master asked me this question, I told him like I am going to say here that I heard someone say somewhere. To me it is like having a puzzle with a missing piece that you have been searching for. You can make out the picture but that missing piece is troublesome and just a nuisance. Then suddenly right when you decide to tear apart the puzzle, on the floor beneath the rug is the missing piece to the puzzle. It fits perfectly, the puzzle is complete and you feel satisfaction at the completeness of the picture. I am young I know but I have been in service my entire life. I was raised to be in service to anyone and everyone. It seems I have served everyone to their satisfaction but I was never happy. It really didn’t matter to anyone how I felt, I was told what to do and I did as I was told. Now since Master placed the collar around my neck, then shockingly gave me the option to accept it and to lock it. I was given a choice? It was not burdensome, it was wonderful, it was a freedom even though in slavery and or service that I never felt before. The touch of his lips on mine, the gentleness of his caress, the tenderness of his hug were all new to me, and he is willing to guide me in becoming a woman. He and he alone will be the one to teach me the ways he wants me to learn. I was given to him by my brother and sisters to protect but in doing so they gave me more than my Master, they gave me a life beyond what I could ever have imagined. I am learning, be gentle with me I am fragile, but I am growing in strength even if I have to borrow some of it from my Master at this time, I will learn to stand and walk on my own, to serve him as he deserves. Thank you Master for your gift of my collar, it is my most treasured possession, I will wear it proudly. I’ve made some terrible mistakes that nearly cost me my life, and the lives of my family around me. I nearly lost my collar, and I am doing all that I can to earn my family and my Master’s trust back. This is a difficult place to be in and it is a place I want to recover from and never return.

B; pharagraph on the meaning of the Home Stone
“The Home Stone is a valuable symbol of sovereignty and territory. The very term "Gor" means Home Stone in all of the languages of Gor. It should also be mentioned that in the books, the term "Home Stone" is always capitalized and separated into two words.”

On Gor there is nothing more important than the Home Stone. The word Gor means Home Stone and it is one of the three pillars of the civilized society. It is something you own and ones you. Friends and Enemies alike will fight to protect their Home Stone. Technically it is a stone of any age, shape and size that marks a home, city/state, or village. The older a city is usually the older the stone is. They may or may not have markings. They are kept in the highest cylinder and protected. To steal a Home Stone is a horrible crime. All Free Persons will stand when discussing their Home Stone to show its honor and respect.

1. What are the white silk restrictions?

what is the Rws mean? phelan_healer@hotmail.com : restricted white silks: a new one; no traveling, no furing, no lapping. These are the instructions given to her by my Master. These are the instructions she will follow until such time Master determines to change them.

2. Can a slave ever say no to a Free on Gor?

I have already said no to Master and have received no ill harm, but I didn’t say no to a command, so I am guessing if answering a question it is permitted as long as one does so in such a way that the Free are not offended and if I am forced to say no to a Free in following my Master’s command I will do so but again in the hopes that I do not offend the Free person asking for the restricted duty performed.

3. If a Master comes into the City and demands you to lap, what can you do or say to try to avoid doing so?

That is one of the items that Master has restricted me from so I would do my best to say no without offending the visiting Master that is trying to demand me to go against my Master’s restrictions.

4. Why do slaves do chores

Idle hands seem to get into trouble, at least that is what I was raised to believe, so if I am not doing something my Master has commanded, I hope to find some kind of chore to do, there seems to always be something needing done.

5. What is a Home Stone? Know that slaves never touch the Stone, and frees stand when they talk about it

These question seems to have been answered before, but a Home Stone is a stone of any size, color, shape, or age. It is important to the city or home that it resides more than any amount of money. Slaves don’t touch the Stone because they cannot be trusted not to try to steal it, just as they are not allowed to touch money with their hands; Free’s stand when they speak because it is the way to show honor to the Home Stone, the home or the city.

6; List what the High Castes in the order of their level and their Caste Colors.

The White caste is the Initiates, they are the highest of castes, they are regarded as the spokespeople of the Priest Kings and are the only caste that Free Women are not apart of.

The second highest of the castes are the blue caste of the Scribes, they keep the scrolls, the histories of said city, the are the teachers, lawyers, and judges for the cities.

The next caste is yellow. The Builders are of this caste. They are what they say, they build everything that needs to be build, cities, homes, cottages, etc.

The fourth caste is Green and that is the caste of the Physician, such as our Administrator Phelan. These are the healers, women can become physicians only after they have born 2 children.

The fifth caste of the Higher Castes is the Red, the warriors they include the warriors, guards, infantry, and armies of the cities for protection.

7; What does the slave oath and prayer means to you

the oath goes:
He is owner and she is owned,
He commands and she obeys,
He is Master and she is slave,
He is to be pleased and she is to please,
Why is this?
Because He is Master and she is his slave.

The Prayer goes:
Allow this humble girl the strength to answer questions she cannot fathom.
Allow this girl the spirit to know His needs.
Allow this girl the serenity to serve Him in peace.
Allow this girl the love to show Him herself.
Allow this girl the tenderness to comfort Him.
Allow this girl the light to show us the way.
Allow this girl the wisdom to be an asset to Him.
Let this girl be able to show him each day her love of her service to him.
Let this girl open herself up to completely belong to Him.
Let this girl accept her punishment with the grace of a woman.
Let this girl learn to please Him, beyond herself.
Grant this gril the power to give herself to him completely.
Give this girl the strength to please us both.
Permit this girl to love herself in loving Him.
For it is girl’s greatest wish, this one’s highest power to make His life complete.

I feel that should be a tapestry in every slave girl’s bed chamber or where ever she will see it many times a day. I am sure that is going about everyday chores and things she forgets her purpose. Being raised in a way of life to serve others in all things it isn’t foreign to me. When we serve we bring honor to our family, so serving in a home, we would bring honor to the home or our owner and that is the most important honor we can give to our Master. I can think of no other greater gift than to be pleasing to my Master and bring honor to my home.

8; Write a description of the following 9 positions: nadu, collar - (also know as submission female or female submission), bara, sula, sula-ki, slave lips, slavers kiss, she-sleen, hair.

A. Nadu – My Master gives the command to put me through my paces, he says Nadu, I quickly lower to my knees before Him, moving backwards I sit my bottom upon my heels, straightening my back nice and tall, holding my head high, my eyes are lowered to the floor to show respect for my Master, my knees are spread wide, my hands are resting quietly upon my thighs awaiting his next command.

B. Collar – Hearing Master’s voice command Collar I stay in my kneeling position before Him but I turn my head to the right and lifting my arms upward I hold them above my head crossing them at the wrists and wait for Master’s next command.

C. Bara – Master’s voice commands again Bara, stays kneeling but then lowers my body to the floor, turning my head to the left, and again crosses my wrists at the small of my back and crossing my ankles. I stay with a tremble waiting for Master’s next command.

D. Sula – I hear His voice again “Sula” and I can feel a blush of anticipation deepen my skin as I turn from laying upon my chest to turning over to recline backwards on the floor, staying relaxed my arms lay at my side with my palms up, my legs are parted wide to show my Master what he owns, I can feel the shiver slide over my body as I lay in wait for his next command.

E. Sula-ki – He said it! I lay there showing Master all the treasure that is his when he adds to his command “Sula-ki” the breath I was holding exhales softly as I easily move from this position to lifting my hips as high as I can sliding my feet back towards my bottom, my eyes open to find my Master’s begging him with my silent need to come and take all that I am offering to Him as I lay there waiting to see if he commands or joins me here.

F. Slave lips – Instead of joining me He commands “slave lips” and I let out the exhale I was holding that I would finally be joined to Master but moves as I was taught, I move up to kneeling before Master, I straighten my back, lift my chin and purse my lips, my tongue sweeps over them lightly knowing that this time I will feel Master’s lips upon mine I wait as long as I have to to feel Master’s lips on mine or his next command.

G. Slavers kiss – Again my Master’s voice commands and I move quickly to hands and knees, lowering my head to rest on the back of my hands, closing my eyes and lifting my bottom upwards my thighs spread widely apart knowing I could feel the sting of the leather as I await Master’s command.

H. She-sleen – Yes, I hear another command Master says, “she-sleen” taking a deep breath I move my arms flush to the ground, forehead pressed to the floor, my legs stay widely apart with my hips still raised so that my Master can view all that is his or use her sexually from behind like the animal I model after.

I. Hair - Again Master issues a command, “hair” moving from the sleen position I quickly stand and lean forward from the waist letting her hair fall forward and to each side of her head and face, she waits for Master’s further instructions.

9A; Review and learn how to serve black wine. Explain what black wine and first serve means. What would it mean if you were asked for black wine, second slave?

Blackwine seems to be in some confusion in some of the websites I’ve looked, or in at least differences in the books. Blackwine is believed to be coffee beans taken on a voyage of acquisition from Earth and then later grown in Thentis on the mountain slopes and then sold.

It at one time was very expensive and served in the highest of establishments and homes, now, it is recognized and served in most homes. First slave started out as the slave that carried the cup of blackwine and the second carried a serving tray with sugars and cream. Somewhere in the books the roles were reversed, First slave now means that the Free want some amount of sugar and/or cream, the slave must ask how the Free wants the blackwine when they ask first. Currently if a Free asks for blackwine second slave, they want their blackwine strong with no additives to it.

9B; Do a basic tower, black wine serve in the room, posting the script to the assignment board.

11-23-11

10; When in the presence of a Free, where should your eyes be and why ?

When a kajira is in the presence of a Free person, her eyes should be lowered in respect, but still aware of any signals or unspoken gestures. She is to be seen and not heard unless the Free person is desiring to converse with them.

11; What are the duties of the second girl and trainer? Why is it important that you obey them and follow their instructions?

Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : fg - Oversee all slaves
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Report directly to Master/Mistress of Pens
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Intervene for slaves
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Make kennel pages for new slaves or delegate to sg/tg
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Maintain Training comm. Has final approval on all new pages
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Approve assigned chores
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : welcome new slaves and help them through the coms
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Assist with slave training
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : set up interactive group sessions with slaves
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Monitor Training records and work boards
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Communicate with sg, fb and trainers using fg comm
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : sg -
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Coordinate serves with available slaves in home
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Act in fg's place in her absence
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Maintain Chamber Assignments
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : structure and supervise training
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : set up training times for assistance
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : check work on boards and mark of completed pages
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Report progress directly to fg
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Communicate with fg, fb any problems
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : tg -
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : assist slaves with assignments
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Help with the comm as needed
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Set up training times for assistance
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Assign chores to girls for fg's approval
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Report progress of training to fg
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Reports directly to fg
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Communicate with fg, tg, fb and trainers using comm
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : everything under tg is tg duties

Why is it important that you obey them and follow their instructions?

Because if Master Phelan or Mistress Lina is not in the room, the first girl, second girl, or training girl has direct authority over the lesser slaves, and punishments can be given if not listened to.

12; Describe the general Free Men and Free Women clothing of your Home.

FM – tunics, leathers, cloaks and sandals boots or leather moccasins.
FW – covered from neck to feet in Layers and layers of fabrics Gowns, concealing robes leathers, tunics, sandals, leather boots, slippers and or sandals. Also veils are not necessary in the City of Fina nor are gloves.

13A; How do you identify an Assassin and what do most Homes expect their slaves to do? 13B; How would you serve one ?

Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : How would you serve one ?
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : ok - simple ...
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Caste colors, appearance, behavior
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Caste color is black
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Black Tunic
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Swift
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Cunning
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Proud
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Merciless
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Tenacious
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : The Caste of Assassins, also known as the Black Caste, is a mysterious one and the books do not explain a great deal about their Codes, conduct or activities. No one outside of the Caste is supposed to know their secret Codes though a few elements of their Codes are revealed in the books. It seems likely that Norman purposefully limited the amount of information he disseminated about the Assassins to maintain an air of mystery about them. Realistically, any such organization would carefully conceal its secrets. Consider the examples from Earth history of the Assassins of the Middle East, the Ninja of Japan and the Thuggee Cult of India. Secrecy was imperative to their success. In addition, fantastic rumors about their prowess and abilities were encouraged to enhance their fearsome reputation.
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Assassins are the most hated caste on Gor though it is not considered the lowest of Castes. It is a Low Caste but its exact place within the hierarchy of Low Castes is never given. Though hated, the Assassins are also feared greatly. People try to avoid the presence of an Assassin, often leaving a place where an Assassin enters.
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : They will cross the street to avoid passing by an Assassin. Some go as far as not even wanting to touch the shadow of an Assassin. The money of an Assassin is commonly considered "black gold" and many people will not accept it. Instead, some people will simply give the Assassin items for free.
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : what do I expect you to do with an assassin ?
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : you offer serve as you do any other, carefully and clear, you don't hide your hands
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : they will have their own vessel and you will always bring closed botas and open them before Him
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : you always offer to prove a drink
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : and you never flirt
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : always hurry on their serves too, but never be careless

14A; Name 5 Gor drinks (that you did not list in bs training), what they are from and how they are served.

SUL PAGA
A clear, very strong, drink brewed from the sul. It is similar to Earth's vodka. Sul Paga is served icy, cold, warm or hot. Like regular paga, it is served in footed wooden bowls and tankards.

KAL-DA
Hot and spiced wine. Made from the best ka la na and tospit fruits along with spices, and served very hot, this drink brings warmth to the Free. It is usually served in a footed bowl or mug.

BAZI TEA
Brewed from fresh Bazi leaves, the tea is served hot and heavily sugared in three tiny cups.

GOREAN ALE
Brewed from the fruits and grains of Torvaldsland and hops imported from Earth,it is a deep gold in color. It is closer to a honey lager than to an Earth ale or beer. It is served in goblet, tankard, horn or bowl. Stored in a barrel, cask or bota.

MEAD
Mead is a fermented honey, water, and spice drink imported from Torvaldsland. It is served in a large animal horn. Stored in a barrel, cask or bota.

14B; Name 5 drinks that hold special symbolic meaning, and list what it is

1. Ale – The drink of victory
2. Ka-la-na – The drink that symbolizes romantic love for slaves and beauty for FW
3.. Sa-Paga – The drink that symbolizes physical (lust) love
4. Turian Wine – The Victory wine after the Turian Love Wars
5. Breeding Wine – Symbolizes Fertility

15; Name 5 different meats, vegetables, fruits (that you did not list in bs training), that are on Gor, what they are from and how they are served.

Meats
kailiauk
"Kailiauk are four-legged, wide-headed, lumbering, stocky ruminants. Their herds are usually found in the savannahs and plains north and south of the rain forests, but some herds frequent the forests as well. These animals are short-trunked and tawny. They commonly have brown and reddish bars on the haunches. The males, tridentlike, have three horns. These horns bristle from their foreheads. The males are usually about ten hands at the shoulders and the females about eight hands." Roasted, stewed, fried.

marsh gant
A waterfowl with long legs and broad wings that inhabits the rence islands. Roasted, fried

tumit
A huge carnivorous bird of the plains. Eggs can be eated, the meat roasted, stewed.

verr
Similar to a sheep or goat, domesticated, meat can be roasted fried, baked.

Vegetables
Beans grown in garderns – cooked with tarsk and onions. (similar or same as Earth.)

Cabbages - grown in gardens – cooked, boiled, or served raw with a vinegar dressing.

Carrots – grown in gardens cooked with peas, or roasted in meats

katch
Some people say it can be compared perhaps to spinach; others have compared it to other lettuces. Grown in gardens, served, raw, boiled, steamed.

Mushrooms – raw or cooked

onions - grown in gardens cooked with or roasted in meats, served raw too.

peas
Peas and 'Gorean peas' are mentioned, but not described. grown in gardens cooked with carrots and or onions.

Fruits
ka-la-na fruit
The fruit of the ka-la-na tree, also used to make a dry red wine.

larma, hard
Similar to an apple. Also called 'pit fruit'. Served raw or in tarts and pies.

larma, juicy
A red, segmented fruit with a hard shell. Some people have compared it to a tangerine. Warning: many consider offering of larma to show a desire for sexual conduct raw.

melons
Various sorts are mentioned, but only one is described. Served raw or made into preserves.

peaches
Not described, but both 'peaches' and 'yellow Gorean peaches' are mentioned. I do not know if they are different from each other, or if they are just the same peach. Raw, preserves, and pies/tarts

16; Chores: Do and post two chores from the chore lists, that you have not done as bs; and, tell us why chores are important to do. Why?

Slaves should never be idle, they are to be serving and pleasing or working for the good of the home.

17; Write one dance befitting a Mistress, preformed in Hall (yes ws dance with cloths on and no lust), work with a trainer on this. This dance will have to be performed in the Main Hall as part of the test for yellow silks. Then the script is posted on the Dance Board.

18; What is a
A. sleen?, a six-legged, long bodied carnivorous mammal. They have two rows of teeth in a wide and triangular head. Their paws have six claws. The sleen is considered Gor's most perfect hunter.

B. harta ?, means faster

C. bosk ?, a cattle like animal. They are commonly the long-haired wild ox of the plains. They have a thick, humped neck, a wide head, and tiny red eyes. They also have the temper of a sleen. With their two, long, wicked horns they can be quite deadly. The horns reach out and suddenly curve forward and may even reach the length of two spears. They are very important animals to the Wagon Peoples and also many others on Gor. Bosk meat and milk is available over much of Gor.

D. bola ?, a primary weapon of the Wagon Peoples. It consists of three long straps of leather, about five feet long each.

E. kef ?, The most common brand is the "Kef", the first letter of the word "Kajira" in cursive script.

F. dina ?, a small, short stemmed flower that grows primarily on hill slopes in the northern temperate zones of Gor. It is much rarer in the southern hemisphere so dinas are more valuable there. In its budding, though in few other ways, it resembles an Earth rose. The dina is sometimes referred to as the "slave flower"

G. veminium ? A kind of bluish wildflower commonly found on the lower slopes of the Thentis range although said to be common to both the Northern and the Southern hemispheres of Gor. A purplish variety of it is found on the edge of the Tahari, it is called the Desert Veminium.

H. kirtle? an ankle-length white garment, of white wool, sleeveless, split to her belly.

19; Get to know 10 things about 2 of your sisters, share what you learned

zuri girl need to learn 10 facts about two sisters can you help please?
zuriel Z says:
giggles...sure thang sweetness...hmm what would you like to know?
chenoa CoF says:
don't have a clue, the question is 10 facts about two sisters lol
zuriel Z says:
1. okay so fact one i'm 5'4" tall
2. i absoluetly hate wearing shoes, even in the rare snow we get i try to wear flip flops at all times or go barefoot!
chenoa CoF says:
3. how long in Gor?
zuriel Z says:
forever...lol...umm...12yrs now...holy crap i didn't realize it had been that long, but yup yup
chenoa CoF says:
4. what is your favorite part of Gor as a kajira?
zuriel Z says:
geographically or otherwise? cause i adored being a bondmaid and had a heck of a time switching back to silk slave.
5. my favorite thing to do as a slave, without a cookie cutter answer of pleasing the Free, is helping people laugh and find humor in situations.
chenoa CoF says:
oh wow
zuriel Z says:
wow what?
chenoa CoF says:
i thought you would say dancing lol you do it so well
6. kids?
zuriel Z says:
i have one son who will be 13 soon and thinks he's 40
7. i do enjoy dancing, but it can sometimes be tedious and honestly i think some of the Free make girls dance just to shut them up from time to time
chenoa CoF says:
lol and the lessons
giggles
chenoa CoF says:
8. do you work r/l?
zuriel Z says:
yes i'm a store manager in a tourism based retail store that sells every thing from umbrellas to swimsuits.
chenoa CoF says:
oh thats cool
zuriel Z says:
well, it pays the bills and lets me work at the beach every day
chenoa CoF says:
9. cool, what state do you live for the beach
zuriel Z says:
Virginia
chenoa CoF says:
is it cold right
zuriel Z says:
it does occasionally snow here but today it's in the upper 60's
chenoa CoF says:
it's 12 degrees here
zuriel Z says:
brrr...that's cold enough to freeze off important bits and pieces
chenoa CoF says:
yes it is
zuriel Z says:
10. i was born in colorado so i'm familiar with that particular discomfort lol
chenoa CoF says:
lol
counting
zuriel Z says:
counting? what ya counting?
chenoa CoF says:
how many facts about you lol

Then asked ami these questions
1. birthdate? Nov 23rd 1982
2. Birthplace? Vermillion County, Illinois
3. Favorite memory? learning to cook from her Grandma
4. Pet peeve? people that talk with food in their mouths
5. Married? twice, but wouldn’t change the learning experiences
6. Fears? Spiders
7. Loves? Dogs, cats, hamsters, turtles, rabbits
8. Favorite Music? Eclectic what I listen to depends on my feelings and emotions at the time.
9. Place you want to visit? Ireland/Scottland
10. Future Plans? Finish my schooling, get my Master’s degree and begin teaching.

20A; what is a Sirik?

A sirik is a collar and three chains attached. The chain reaches from her collar to ankles, at the wrists, are attached slave bracelets. At the end of the chain, is a set of linked ankle rings. The sirik is graceful and designed to enhance a girl's beauty. The sirik can serve as a leash.

20B; what does Ta-Teera mean ?

Ta-teeras are slave rags.

21; list 5 cities of Gor and list 2 important facts about them.

A. Kassau
1. Northern coastal Free Trade Port city located at inlet of Thassa, with the Northern forests behind it. NW of Port Kar. NW of Mts. of Thentis. W of Torvaldsland.
2. It is a town of wood. The town is surrounded by a wall with two gates. One large, facing the inlet, leading in from the Thassa, the other small, leading to the forest behind the town.
3. A seaport in the far north, southwest of Torvaldsland. Though sharing a similar "Earth-nordic" culture with that place, it is far more cultured and civilized.
4. A major trade center of the frigid northern climes of Gor. The main business of Kassau is trade, lumber and fishing, particularly fish from the plankton banks north of the town. Lumber, particularly ka-la-na and tem wood are traded to the north, which is virtually treeless. Similar to early medieval Copenhagen on Earth, or other Danish settlements of the same period.
5. Kassau is the seat of the High Initiate of the North.

B. Cos
1. An alliance of several cities which all exist on the island of Cos.
2. It is known for its famous wines and its vast fleets of trading ships, as well as its imperialistic tendencies.
3. It is at war with the city of Ar, and along with its ally the Ubarate of Tyros it is currently at war with the city of Port Kar. Similar in certain respects to the ancient Earth Minoan culture.

C. Brundisium
1. Port city on Thassa, 100 pasangs S of Vosk Delta (on Mainland)
2. A large walled city, a port located south of the Vosk delta on the shores of Thassa. One of the largest ports of Gor and a commercial metropolis, it is 100 pasangs south of the Vosk Delta on the Thassa.
3. The Genesian Road links it with other coastal cities. Its port facilities rival even those of Cos and Tyros, and much of the merchandise and supplies which are transported into the landlocked northern interior come through Brundisium.
4. Through the treachery of her former Ubar, the city of Brundisium, though officially allied with Ar, served as the staging point for the great Cosian invasion of Ar which took place several years ago. Needless to say, Brundisium and Ar are no longer allies. Similar to any of the walled seaports of ancient Earth Greece.

D. Ar's Station
1. A freshwater river port town on the south bank of the Vosk. Founded four years after Pa-Kur's hordes gathered there, prior to their war against Ar. Ar's station was Ar's stronghold on the Vosk originally established as a river colony and tributory of the Ubarate of Ar.
2. Recently it has split away from the Ubarate and follows its own political agenda, even allying with the enemies of Ar herself. It is considered an ally of Port Cos. Conquered by Cosian Invasion forces several years ago, its Home Stone nevertheless survived and was returned to the town. When Cos landed at Brundisium, and moved it's forces toward Ar's Station, Ar failed to act because of political treachery. Ar's Station eventually fell to Cos.
3. It stands at the northern terminus of the Viktel Aria which leads to Ar, also known as the Vosk Road.

E. Lara
1. City located in the juncture of Vosk and Olni Rivers, on S bank of Olni, N bank of Vosk.
2. This city is part of the Salerian Confederation. Walled northern city-state, allied with Ko-ro-ba, which occupies the strategic juncture of the Vosk and Olni rivers.
3. A freshwater port, it is otherwise typical of the mighty walled settlements of central civilized Gor.
4. Known for its skilled Warriors, excellent sailors, and superbly trained slaves. Similar to any of the walled city-states of ancient Earth Greece.

22; write a description of yourself as if you were being placed up for auction think about this and try to make it so that you can get a very high price on the block.

Exotic Beauty!
5 ft 7 in tall,
very young,
slender and
intelligent.
She is young enough to train, and
her curves are just ripening.
You don’t want to miss out on this one!
Eyes the color of sapphires,
lips the color of rubies.
Lashes that are long and dark with a delicate curve to frame those eyes!
Long straight dark hair falls to her hips and the tops of her thighs.
Smooth ivory skin waiting to be caressed.
Small hands and feet, perfect to slip over a Master’s body.
You won’t want this one anywhere but with you!

23; What are the last 2 words spoken by a slave ?

the slave may always have the last word "yes Master/Mistress" or "no Master/Mistress."

24; write a dance of the newly collared slave and perform it in the Hall.

25; name 5 plants that are used as healing herbs

brak bush
A shrub whose leaves have a purgative effect when chewed.

carpet plant
A plant of the rainforest area inland of Schendi, having tendrils that are sometimes used as a source of drinking water.

chamomile
Chamomile is a flower that is dried and brewed into a tea for stomach upset and pain.

tassa powder
A reddish powder, usually mixed with red wine, which renders the consumer unconscious.

teslik
A plant whose extract is the active ingredient in breeding wine.

tubers
Tubers are used to make packs to stop external bleeding. The tubers are dried, crushed, and then mixed with water to form the pack.

white sage
Used to fight off infections.

willow
Parts of this tree are used for pain relief, the bark is chewed, while the leaves and buds are brewed as a tea.

yellow powder
Yellow powder is concentrated brak brush powder. The powder is used as a laxative, it causes diarrhea.

zingiber
Used to fight off nausea.

26; give full detailed description of three games of Gor.

Kaissa: This is probably the favorite board game on Gor. The word "kaissa" is the general Gorean word for "game." But, when used without qualification, it means only one game, Gorean chess. It is played similar to Earth chess, the object being to capture one's opponent's Home Stone. Almost all civilized Goreans, of whatever caste, play Kaissa. There are many clubs and competitions. Most libraries have many scrolls on strategy and techniques. Education Scroll #20, Kaissa, goes into much more detail on this game.

Zar: This is a board game common in the Tahari. It bears some similarities to the Earth game of checkers. Zar uses a Kaissa board but the pieces are placed only on the intersections of the lines. Each player has nine pieces, of equal value, which are originally placed on the intersections of the board's edge closest to the player. The corners are not used in placement. The pieces are commonly pebbles, sticks or bits of verr dung. Pieces move one intersection at a time unless jumping. One may jump an opponent's pieces or one's own. A jump must be made to an unoccupied point. Multiple jumps are permitted. The object of the game is to effect a complete exchange of the original placements. The first person to do so wins.

Stones: This is also known as guess stones. It is a guessing game where a certain number of stones are held in the hand, usually two to five, and you must guess the number. You get a point for a correct guess and you can then try again. If you guess wrong, your opponent gets a turn. The game ends when one person reaches a set number of points, usually fifty. There are many variations of this game. It may also be done by guessing even or odd number of stones. Any small objects may be used such as stones, beads or even gems. There are even intricately carved and painted game boxes containing carefully wrought "stones" for the affluent enthusiast. The game is not simply an idle past time. There are numerous psychological subtleties and strategies involved. Tournaments are held and certain people are known as champions at the game. Entire estates have been known to change hands over a game. Goreans enjoy gambling in all games.

27; make a full three course meal bread and drink do not count.

Beans with tarsk carrots, onions, and celery soup
Stone ground maize bread with butter
Fried suls and onions
Peach pie with sweetened clotted cream

me enters the kitchen area and moving to the sink and washing her hands she dries them carefully planning the day’s menu in her head then moving to the pantry and pulling out the sa-tarna flour she returns to the counter and with a clean rep cloth she cleans the counter and then pulls out a pastry board she wipes that down as well turning she takes down a large wooden bowl and moving to the shelves she takes a kalana cup and making sure all is clean she measures two and one half kalana cups

Of flour for each pie crust planning four crusts she measures ten full cups and adds them into the large wooden bowl turning to the cold room she tugs open the door and slips inside finding the fresh churned butter and the pitcher of cold water she exits the cold room and returns to the counter, measureing a full cup of the cold butter she adds it to the wooden bowl then begins dribbling the cold water into the wooden bowl taking a wooden spoon she blends the ingredients adding a sprinkling of salt

she cuts the butter into the flour and dribbling the cold water in small amounts till the dough forms nicely, separating the dough into four balls she bends beneath the counter and removes 4 pie pans wiping them clean she takes one of the four balls and dividing it into one large and one smaller ball she takes a rolling pin and rolls out the pastry dough, placing the large rolled circle into the pie pan she leaves the smaller rolled circle out, doing that three more times till all 4 double crusts are ready

moving back to the cold room she removes the chilled filling of peaches she fills each crust full sprinkling sugar and flour between each layer of the pie for a sweet filling she then places the top crust over each filled pie pan and with fingers and thumbs she presses the top and bottom crusts together then with a sharp knife she pokes in vent holes on each pie top then sprinkles a bit more of the sugar on the top of the pie, taking the pies she moves to the oven and places two pies on top

and two pies on the bottom she closes the door making a note that the pies will have to be rotated for even baking, turning to the sink she washes her hands dries them steps to the pantry for the dried beans, takes onions from then storage barrels with carrots and celery then grabbing a burlap bag of suls returns to the counter lays out the veggies and taking a small bladed knife starts peeling the onions, suls, scrapping the carrots and then makes thin slices for the suls and some of the onions chopped

with carrots and celery for the bean soup, taking the beans she washes and sorts through them in the large soup kettle removing black yucky beans and any stones she adds vulo broth and water and the carrots celery and the bits of tarsk she places the kettle over the fire, wiping up the sul and carrot skins she places them in the slop bucket for the tarsks she moves to the pantry for the garlic and taking one large head she takes the knife on the flat side mashes the head and easily slips the cloves

from the papery skin and starts chopping the cloves into small bits and adding two or three cloves to the soup kettle she then chops more for the suls and onions ready for frying, takes the pastry bowl to the sink and washes it and her hand clean then dries them carefully she
checks the pies in the oven and rotates them clockwise one pie to the left, down left, and up then closes the door and taking the dried bowl to the counter she again goes to the pantry and finds the stone ground maize

placing the container next to the flour she takes the kalana cup and measures the ground maize, sugar, and sa-tarna flour into the bowl, moving to the cold room she takes the bowl of vulo eggs and the pitcher of milk and adding the eggs one at a time and then the milk into the dry ingredients she stirs and combines the bread mixture and pours it into baking pans and going sets it aside till the pies are done she goes to check the bean soup and stirs it and adjusts how close to the fire it sets

taking the sul slices and onions adds them to the skillet and adding tarsk fat droppings to the skillet starts frying the vegetables over the direct fire, checks the pies again and finding them done pulls them out and places them out to cool then puts the pans of ground maize bread into the oven to bake then returning to the bean soup she stirs it and flips the fried suls and onions letting them cook now on less indirect heat after browning steps back and takes a breath as everything is cooking nicely now.

28; state 5 Gorean Laws that if broken result in death

The theft of a Home Stone may be one of the most heinous crimes that exists on Gor. This should not be surprising considering the Gorean beliefs concerning the importance of the Home Stone. Theft of such is commonly punished by extreme torture followed by death in boiling oil.

A person might be slain for not standing when speaking of his own Home Stone. It is unknown whether this is by law, Caste Code or simply custom. There is no description of the circumstances when this may be applicable either.

It is a capital offense for a locksmith, usually a member of the Metal Workers, to make an unauthorized copy of a key

Anyone who enters a city without permission is punishable by impalement.

All outlaws are forbidden entrance into the city and subject to impalement.

29; what are the three pilars of Gor

The three pillars of civilized Gor are:
A. the Home Stone,
B. Caste System and
C. Slavery

30; state five Gorean holidays and the Earth Months they correspond to

PAGA DAY: Anniversary of the founding (February 21st).

CARNIVAL: Held in many southern cities, notably Port Kar, during the five days of the Twelfth Passage Hand (March 11th-15th).

THE WAITING HAND: This is a five day period (March 16th-20th)

KAJURALIA: "The Festival of Slaves", it is held in most Gorean cities (except Port Kar, where it is not celebrated at all) on the last day of the Twelfth Passage Hand (March 15th). In Ar, it is celebrated on the last day of the fifth month (August 12th)The Fair of En'Kara (March 21st-March 30th)

THE RETURN TO TURIA: The last day of the Second Hand of En'Kara (March 30th)

THE PLANTING FEAST OF SA-TARNA(April 16th-18th)

GAMES OF LOVE WAR: The Wagon Peoples compete against the Warriors of Turia on the Plain of Stakes during the Second Passage Hand (May 15th-19th)

The Fair of En`Var (June 19th-June 28th)

TURIAN NEW YEAR: The peoples of Turia and certain other southern regions officially celebrate their own new year on the day of the Summer Solstice (June 21st)

LOVE FEAST: Five day celebration within Ar, held during the Fifth Passage Hand (August 13th-17th)

THE PASSING OF TURIA: The herds of the Wagon peoples traditionally pass closest to the city of Turia on or around the Second Hand of Se`Kara (September 22nd-26th).

The Fair of Se`Kara (September 22nd-October 1st)

FESTIVAL OF THE 25th OF SE`KARA: An annual Festival held in Port Kar to celebrate their great naval victory over the combined fleets of Cos and Tyros (October 11th).

The Fair of Se`Var (December 21st-December 30th)

NEW YEAR (WAGON PEOPLES): The day of the Winter Solstice (December 21st)

31; Perform two serves of beverages in the Hall and post the scripts to the assignment board

A. paga 11-23-11

B. kalana 11-16-11

32A; Perform three food Serves in the Hall and post the scripts to the assignments board

32B; How would they differ depending if you are serving a Master or a Mistress ?

The major differences in serving a Master and a Mistress is when serving a Mistress,
1. the slaves hands, silks, or skin shall not touch the Mistress,
2. when kneeling, knees are always pressed together modestly
3. NO HEAT in serve.

33; What is "heel" ? how would you respond when commanded to do so ?

Heel is the command for a slave to stand behind her Master and usually to walk behind him.

Girl would quickly stand and step behind Master anywhere from three to five paces behind him and be ready to follow him on the side not his dominate arm.

34; What is a slave belly, and how do you know you have one?

In searching for the answer we finally found reference for the slave belly. It is trained into Earth Barbarian slaves with the denial of emotions, sight, hearing until such a time when the lightest touch brings forth the desired responses. Girl knows she has a slave belly because she only cares to serve and learn to be pleasing. It comes from her heart and a place deeper inside.

35A; Where is the Kassar Wagon Camp located at ? what major city is nearest to it?

The Kassar Wagon Camp is in the lands of the Wagon People or the Plains of Turia, and the closest major city would be the City of Turia.

35B; Where do slaves of a wagon camp go to when they are serving ?

The slaves of a wagon camp go to the camp cooking fires, the nearby streams for chilled items and the kitchen wagons.

36A; What is slave wine ?

Slave wine is a medication given to slaves to prevent pregnancies, it can be treated with breeding wine if at some time the Master decided to breed the slave.

36B; how is it served ?

It can be given in two ways, the physicians have made a more long term effect and it is extremely bitter and given to the slave in a liquid form, the other method is to chew on sip root which is said to last 3 to 4 months.

37; What is the slave oath ?

He is owner and this girl owned,
He commands, this girl obeys,
He is Master and girl is slave
He is to be pleased and girl is to please,
Why is this? Because He is Master and girl is his slave.

38; What must you do before going "afk" ?

One should always beg to leave, go -afk, or to be released from a Free Person's service.

39; Take and Pass the White Silk Test in the Training room before the MOSP.

Back to top Go down

Replacied White Silk Lessons Empty Black Silk Replacement Lessons

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:06 am

BLACK SILK

A. Write a basic kalana and blackwyne serve

Both done and posted 11-9-11 in Serve boards.

B. describe 5 animals where they can be found on the planet Gor and what they can be used for.

A. Bosk – Plains – Everything used nothing wasted, used to pull wagons for the wagon people.

B. Frevet – a small animal that eats insects, kept in homes for insect infestations

C. Coast Gull – found in torvaldsland – feathers are used for arrows

D. Hurt – Gor’s northern cities, raised for its black wool.

E. Tarn – hawk like bird – used in battle and racing

C. 500 word essay on What is your place as a kajira

What is my place as a kajira? Well for several weeks I didn’t know if I had a place as a kajira. I was living in the place of insecurity and punishment. But since that time girl has been given yet another second chance to prove that being a kajira is indeed what she wants.

To start my place as a kajira is to realize that as a kajira her life isn’t her own anymore. She has a Master, then as well as a Master she has a home that she is owned by. She serves not her own whims or desires, but Master’s, and all the Free Persons of the home. The Creed doesn’t mention the rest, it says he is owner, and girl is owned, he commands and she obeys, He is Master she is slave, He is to be pleased, and she to be pleasing, Why? Because he is my Master and girl is his slave. Girl was beyond shocked when she saw how many people are in the room. She was told that chat Gor was different but she wasn’t expecting that much different. For some reason girl was thinking it would be slow all of the time. Wrong, her first night there were complications in the room and she served several times. Reality check, is this what girl wants? The answer is still the same, Yes Master.

It is the duty of the kajira to be beautiful, obedient, and pleasing. It’s like a three legged stool, Things don’t work well if you are missing one. You can’t be kajira without all three, or you can’t be a good kajira without all three.

Being part of a home there is also the facet of learning. Thankfully there are others that girl can ask for help and observe and learn from. There are Free Persons willing to help IF girl is willing and able to ask for help. Girl even though she has had family of origin she didn’t have people really she could ask for help she had to feel her way through, here girl is blessed to have sisters real and chain that she can ask questions and advice.

The best part of being a kajira is serving. It is part of the main reasons girl wanted to join and become Gorean. She loves to serve, kneeling at a Free Person’s feet, wondering what they will request, will girl know what to do, is there someone to ask or does she just wing it. She can put her personality out there, she can have fun be imaginative. No longer is she living in that small 4 X4 box and not able to stretch and grow. She can wink, smile, swing her hips a bit when she walks, she can actually and literally let her hair down. Yes she can be desirreable and not is it ok it is expected. There is a happiness inside of me that makes me want to bust out in laughter. It has been held back for some time. Her parents tried desperately to squash the woman out of the girl but her sisters pulled her off the brink and back into safety, the safety of her Master and his arms. He took the small seed that was handed to him, trusted him with, he planted it and she is like the fragile seedling growing roots and sticking her neck out of the ground. She has only begun to grow, she has much to learn and she seeks it, thrives on it, needs it and desires it as much as the seedling needs sunlight and water.

D. describe 5 plants found on Gor

A. Dina – similar to the multi-floral rose bush, grows in temperate climate of the North and is known as the slave flower.

B. Flaminium – large budded five petaled red flower

C. Talender – it is associated with beauty and passion – a flower used by a slave to signify that they have surrendered and are love slaves.

D. Desert Veminium – a purple flower that grows on the edge of the Tahari.

E. Thentis Veminium – a bluish flower that grows wild in the lower plains of the Thentis Range.

1: read the City Slave Rules acknowledge that you have read them by statement in the boards under assignments by stating your promise to uphold the rules.

Free Rules of Fina

1. Role play entrance is required, exit is optional, but it enhances the role-play experience, emergencies and real life interruptions are the exceptions. (R/L emergencies a simple 911 and out is sufficient)

2. Only those of The City of Fina make the Rules and Laws that effect The City of Fina and it's Free and slaves.

3. What happens in FINA, stays in FINA. Anyone, Free or slave caught discussing Fina business with Those not of the Home will be put before the Council of The City of Fina for the consequences.

4. Rule 3 Also includes any of the online papers. City of Fina deals with it's Own problems and does not need the input of all of Gor.

5. Fina Laws extend to The City of Fina Walls and to the Port of Fina and no further.

6. All roleplay should be Gorean based, keep personal chit chat to IM or PM if possible. Another words no ))(( is accepted. You need to speak OOC then do so in IM, PM or not at all. EMERGENCY 911 MAY BE ((911))

7. Fina grants caste to applicants based solely on it's own standards, no outside group or guild may dictate to Those in Fina the acceptable level needed to practice inside Fina Walls.

8. Free that want to join the Home will have a 30 day probation with temp tags.(CoFP) During which time They will need to decide on a Caste, prove a working knowledge of said Caste. FW were discouraged of working a Caste but are allowed. However FM have to work at a Caste and failure to do so will be taken to the Council and death by impalement may occur.

9. A Caste Guild will be added to the Home for Each Guild Fina has to offer. Each Free will develop a Knowledge Outline with a knowledge test that will serve as a Guideline for future Members of said Caste. Participation in Your Caste will be posted upon the Caste Board.

10. During probationary period, Free and slaves must come to the Home at least 3 times a week or more. We understand that RL may sometimes prevent this in which case the Council reserves the right to accept, deny or extend probationary or membership status if the basic condition can't be met for whatever reason. Again this is case by case basis. Members in probationary status may be asked to join the Council due to the Council's need or want. This also case by case basis.

11. A Free in probationary tags may not own any slave of the Home nor may they collar a slave that comes into the room as their personal slave until after 30 days or until their full membership is granted.

12. . Free will understand if they come with a slave they keep their slave but that slave meets our standards for levels and so may be dropped or raised a level in training. However ALL slaves including personals will participate on the Gorean Slave Fina Training Site.

13. Kajira will be allowed to serve sensually but no open sexual scening will be allowed unless approved by council first.

14. Complaints will be dealt with by Council Members Whose decision will be final.

15. Assassins are allowed into the Home and will not be an Auto Ban. However Assassins must follow the Codes and Combat Rules. Also an Assassin Must reveal His Mark and that He is hunting at Entrance to the Home. Breaking of this rule will null and void all actions by the Assassin.

16. Free Women of Fina do not have to wear veils in the Home only when traveling and Must be with a Free Man of Fina or Other trusted Free Man.

17. Free Women of Fina are to behave properly at all times. FW in general must maintain their dignity at all times. Dress like a tart get treated as such. A FW of Fina acting inappropriately i.e use of profanity, open sexuality, using emotional abuse towards a male or female slave will result in collar. This collar will not be timed. The first hand of collar the FW will be chained to the Dais to observe and learn what will be expected. Second hand the collared woman will begin to serve the Free of the Home and when not in serve will be caged. Third hand the woman will serve Any that enter and will be able to kneel on the slave furs when released from serve. During this entire time the woman will begin the white silk lessons in the slave community and will do all assignments just as if a new slave to the Home. The FW collared may NOT at any tme be made a personal slave nor will they be allowed to be moved white silk. ***Exception: It is found they are indeed a slave.****
**NOTE: FW enjoy many comforts, freedom of speech, to spend money, negotiate monetary matters with FM, to eat when, what, and where they want, bodies kept as they want, to raise children, to be deceitful, sleep in comfort unless having displeased and FC, refrain from cooking and cleaning, incur debt, to keep private thoughts and have privacy respected, maintain their name, use the legal system, and to be free of torture to testify.******

18. FW visiting will follow the rules of proper conduct. Any profanity, inappropriate gestures, clothing, actions will result in being chained to the Dais and word sent to Their Home, if none claim within 24 hours the council will decide Her fate.

19. Kicks and Bans are saved only for room flooders, non goreans, dead goreans.. All others will be allowed to state their reason for entry and allowed or denied access. If Someone is just there to cause strife they will be warned and if they continue We remove voice and let them talk to themselves. Saves alot of fighting that tears Us apart.

20. Any Person caught dualing, playing 2 names in Fina or Having slaves under two names or slaves having 2 Free as Owners under double names will be executed by order of the Council. (the council must agree on this if it occurs. if We don't agree they don't die) They will however be placed on a for life ban.

21. Fina will only use weapons that were actual weapons of Gor, no oozies, rifles and etc. All Weapons owned by a Free must be stated in Profile. Also weapons must be posted as to where they are on Your Person even if hidden.

22. Animals in Fina will be animals from the books. No HORSES, No pet larls, pet tarns, or any other animal of gor as a pet other than We suppose gianis.

23. Last but certainly not least No CREATURES OF OTHER DIMENSIONS, ROBOTS, DEVILS,ANGELS, GOD, VAMPIRES, GHOSTS OR WITCHES!! Hopes this covers all the realms of non Gorean types.

24. One more for Gor. This is not BDSM this is Gor. Please read the books and learn the role play or the lifestyle or do not bother.

The slave girl called chenoa, has read, understands and promises to live by and follow the rules.

2: read the kajira prayer and creed tell what they mean to you

kajira oath (creed)

He is owner and I am owned
He commands, I obey
He is Master and I am slave
He is to be pleased and I am to please
Why is this?
Because He is Master and I am slave.

kajira prayer

Allow this humble girl the strength
to answer questions she cannot fathom.
Allow this girl the spirit to know His needs.
Allow this girl the serenity to serve Him in peace.
Allow this girl the love to show Him herself.
Allow this girl the tenderness to comfort Him.
Allow this girl the light to show us the way.
Allow this girl the wisdom to be an asset to Him.
Let this girl be able to show Him each day
her love of her service to Him.
Let this girl open herself up to
completely belong to Him.
Let this girl accept her punishment
with the grace of a woman.
Let this girl learn to please Him, beyond herself.
Grant this girl the power to give herself to Him completely.
Give this girl the strength to please us both.
Permit this girl to love herself, in loving Him.
For it is this girls greatest wish, this ones highest power
to make His life complete.

Master had girl print these out and post them on her mirror, she was told that she is to say them out loud to herself each time she looks in the mirror. Girl made a serious life-threatening mistake that nearly cost her her life. Not to mention what it put her family through. She lost her collar and after released from the hospital had to resubmit and pledge that she would not ever harm herself or anything else that Master owns. She had to admit the lies she had told, why she had told them and what she had hoped to gain by telling them. She has to live daily knowing that what she did wrong, and live with the consequences of her own making, the lack of trust that she has to try to rebuild, the new rules she has to live by. Master has told her exactly what she is to wear, when to eat, when to do her homework, her journaling, meetings and then when time allows she has her silk lessons, chores, and chat time. She is not allowed on the computer alone as she cannot be trusted and she is learning what she has accepted.

She has to look herself in the eye, hold her head up and face all the people around her and not let herself say she is unworthy. The rules she has to live by now are not really a burden to bear it is an opportunity to grow, to prove to her Master, ami, mey and her C.R. that she is going to be the responsible young woman she want meant to be. She has much to make up for but she is just begun, she has a lot of time ahead of her and she will live each day to the best of her ability.

She belongs to Master completely, ami says it best when she says, “Master owns me, heart mind, body, and soul, I’ve given him to own and hold every beat of my heart, the ideas and thoughts of my mind, the breaths of my body and prayers of my soul.” This girl can not think of better words to say how much she has submitted to her Master. She is separated at this time but she graduates soon and together they will decide what her future has in store. Master says over and over that he wants a full and happy life for his littleone. But this girl only wants to love and serve her Master. She can’t even imagine having someone else in her life besides Master, ami, meymey and CR. She has nothing left to give everything she has, has already been given.

3: perform the following positions:

karta – The slave girl approaches the door, slips downward parting her thighs widely, leaning forward pressing her body and forehead to the floor, long dark hair pools around her, arms stretched before her palms on the ground, blue eyes partially hidden beneath dark fringed lashes as she begs permission to enter.

tower – The slave girl approaches the Master and lowers downward, pressing her bottom to rounded heels, knees pressed together, holding her back up and straight, shoulders down and relaxed, head high, chin lifted, dark chestnut hair long skims the floor her palms are pressed to her thighs and blue eyes lowered beneath dark fringed lashes.

blanket – The slave girl remains in whatever position she was in, as the real or implied blanket is placed over her. She is not to make any noise or movements until such time her Master releases her.

heel – The slave girl rises and moves to stand three to five feet behind her Master and to the opposite side of his dominate hand.

collar – The slave girl lowers her body downward, she presses her bottom to her heels, knees widely apart, her back is straight, shoulders relaxed, her long dark hair is pulled to the side, her neck is lowered and head bent between her arms, arms are raised and crossed at the wrist, dark lashes lowered to cover her blue eyes.

bracelet – The slave girl lowers downward, pressing her bottom to her heels, knees are widely apart, her back is straight and tall, head high, chin lifted, her long dark hair is pulled over one of her shoulders as her hands are crossed behind her back at the wrist blue eyes partially hidden beneath dark fringed lashes.

hair – The slave stands and bending forward at the waist lets her hair hand downward to the floor, she crosses her wrists behind her back and lowers her blue eyes beneath dark fringed lashes.

belly – The slave girl lays forward on the floor on her stomach, face turned to the side, hair pulled to the opposite side her face is turned, depending on how her Master wants her hands can be at her side or crossed at the wrists on her back, her legs can be straight, crossed at the ankles, or spread apart.

4: name five meats and two different ways they can be prepared

a. sorp – (oysters) they are served raw or stewed (chowder)
b. bosk – (beef) served roasted, grilled, fried, stewed
c. Tarsk – (pork) served roasted, grilled, fried, salted/cured (thinking ham)
d. vulo – (poultry) served roasted, baked, fried, eggs
e. Tabuk – (venison) served roasted, grilled, fried, stewed

5: name five veggies

a. Katch – a leafy foliage vegetable like lettuce
b. Kes-Shrub – has salty blue roots (don’t know anything similar but maybe celery?)
c. Sul – starchy brown vine born tuberous similar to our potato
d. Rence – similar to rice
e. Kort – large brown skinned vegetable 6 inches wide, yellow flesh and seeds

6: name five fruits

a. larma – firm with one seed, similar to an apple, hard shell, but inside is juicy and it tastes good.
b. ram berries - raspberries
c. tospit – citris (lemon or lime)
d. ta grapes – small sweet grapes
e. plums – same as earth

7: recite the Order of Greetings for the City

Greeting Order as copied from the forum as girl doesn’t know but just a few of the home members.

Once you enter the room, the first thing you do is to greet the One that allowed you to enter

Then the owner, if you have one -
If you have no owner and are admitted you will ask to greet if you have an owner you greet Him / Her first and ask then to greet

here is the order to follow

The highest ranking FM of Fina
followed by the other FM of Fina in order
Phelan -Master
Odeth -Jarl
SandTiger- Jarl
Wolven -Master
Celtic Lord –Master
Artimous - Master

Then visiting FM in order of rank

Followed by FW of Fina in order
Lina -Mistress
Lady Katt -Mistress
Kyla Mistress
Aanisha Mistress

Then visiting FW in order of rank

Now the slaves of Fina
tre'sha - fg
zuriel - tg
amitola - ws
sahani- bs
eyeore-bs
mehtap- bs

Then visiting slaves, kajirus, then kajira by rank, then silk level

8: explain where Gor is located

Gor is a planet directly across from Earth on the other side of the Sun or Central Fire.

9: 200 word essay on what being a kajira means to you and what brought you to Gor

Being a kajira means that girl can finally be what she wants to be, what she needs to be, a woman, sexual, emotional, feeling and experiencing life but in an environment where she is also kept safe and protected by her Master and home. It means not having to hide or be ashamed for feeling normal feelings of arousal and desire. Gor is a place where a woman is expected to be a woman.

What brought me to Gor: Much to Master Phelan’s dismay, my family’s and church congregation, girl entered into Gor for all the wrong reasons. She was bored with everything around her. She was tired of school, tired of being the good girl everyone thought she was, and tired of the rules and guidelines of her church. She came to Gor for the fun, the thrill, the teasing, and the sex. Certain people in school talked about BDSM and the fun stuff of Gor online. A good friend of the family I asked what she knew if anything and I hit the jackpot she knew both, and had been involved in both. She was currently submitted and had a Master. I wasn’t 21 yet and so he couldn’t bring me to “Gor” yet but he allowed me to submit and begin training so that when I turned 21 I would have knowledge and could join right in. Things never work out quite like we plan and expect and it took me a little longer to get here with a detour in a hospital, although nothing I want to repeat, I learned a great deal about myself. So it was a learning experience. I arrived later than my sisters but I’m trying to make up for lost time.

10: what is the difference - Gor vs BDSM

Gor is a role-playing adventure based on 29 fiction books written by John Norman, a college professor. A male dominated lifestyle. BDSM is an alternative lifestyle with Bondage, Discipline, Dominance/submission.

11: How many moons does Gor have and are they named?

Gor has three moons, 1 large and 2 smaller. One of the smaller moons is named and it is called the Prison Moon, it is thought to be the Prison for the Priest Kings.

12: How do slaves address free persons? Do they speak their name? Do they use titles like Ubar or Ubara?

Slaves address all Free persons as Master or Mistress, if the gender is not known they are to call them Master until such time they are told different. Slaves are never allowed to address Free by their names; however when in an action post for clarification purposes they may look for or at a particular Free Person. Slaves may use a title instead of Master or Mistress if given permission or command to do so.

13: Gor is a planet run by a species of higher intelligence which hides in the depths of the Sardar Mountains. Who are they?

They are the Priest Kings and are explained or described as near 18 ft tall cock-roaches.

14: State 5 general rules for slaves.

a. Slaves must karta when entering the home
b. Slaves must thank person giving permission to enter.
c. Slaves must address Free as Master or Mistress
d. Slaves must greet in the proper order
e. Slaves must ask to serve within two minutes of entry or greeting, only exception is if the slave is in a prior serve.

15: Name and describe 5 pieces of slave clothing

a. Silks – the normal wear for a kajira, black and white silks are one piece, yellow, red, and pleasure silks are two piece.
b. Sirik – a set of chains running from the collar to the midriff with a set of chains to each wrist and then chains dropping to each ankle.
c. Camisk – a white woolen garment worn by slaves in the north, they are meant to keep the slave warm and belted with binding fiber.
d. Ta-tera – a basic rep cloth made garment easily discarded and replaced.
e. Kes – (male slaves) a black leather work tunic and loin cloth.

16: Use two descriptions for your: Breasts, hips, Face, Neck, Shoulders, Curves; Senses; Emotions; Sound of voice, Actions.

Breasts – pert, fleshy mounds
Hips – curvy and rounded
Face – doll like, ethereal
Neck – long and graceful
Shoulders – slight and small
Curves – appealing, and promising
Senses – spectacular sight, awakening aroma, begging to be touched,
pleasant to the ear, sweet tasting
Emotions – delighted, nervous, awed, shocked
Sounds of Voice – lilting, melodious
Actions – moving swiftly, gracefully rising

17: List 5 drinks, where they are stored and what they would be served in.

a. Water – kept in wooden barrels outside, for drinking water is kept in pitchers in the cold room. Water can be served in any vessel.
b. Blackwine – when prepared it is kept over indirect heat simmering, it is served in cups or mugs; served first slave (cream and sugar) or second slave (black)
c. Paga – kept in wooden casks or barrels in storage, if preferred chilled it can be stored in botas or skins. Served usually in a footed bowl.
d. Kalana – red or white, stored in botas, served in goblets if chilled; warmed in cups or mugs, or room temperature in vessel.
e. Misc fruit juices, stored in pitchers in the cold room, served in goblets.

18: What are the duties of the fg (first girl).

The first girl is responsible for maintaining order of all slaves, reports to the MOSP or directly to Master, assigns chores, tasks to be done, assists with lessons, etc.

19: Learn and do a Basic Tower serve for your trainer

20: What are the 4 purposes of the ko'lar

a. To show the slave is owned.
b. To show who the slave belongs to and to what city she belongs
c. To constantly demonstrate to the slave she is owned.
d. To attach leashes or restraining devices to.

21: List 5 slave punishments:

a. whipping
b. extra chores
c. demoting of rank
d. punishment branding
e. death

22: name three knots found on Gor and their uses

a. Binding Knot – holding of a slave
b. Baker’s knot – holding money for a slave sent shopping for the Free.
c. Disrobing knot – a knot that easily allows the garmet to be unfastened.

23: Name three modern conveniences that will never be found on Gor

a. Guns, ammunition
b. Automobiles
c. Any invention that depletes natural resources. (electricity)

24: Test with the MOSP

Back to top Go down

Replacied White Silk Lessons Empty Correction of 14B

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:52 pm

14B; Name 5 drinks that hold special symbolic meaning, and list what it is

1. Ale – The drink of victory
2. Ka-la-na – The drink that symbolizes romantic love for slaves and beauty for FW
3.. Sul-Paga – The drink that symbolizes physical (lust) love
4. Turian Wine – The Victory wine after the Turian Love Wars
5. Turian liquor – wealth
6. Paga – pleasure of life

Back to top Go down

Replacied White Silk Lessons Empty Re: Replacied White Silk Lessons

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down