Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swept and dusted main hall, raked sand pit, set out fresh flowers

Go down

swept and dusted main hall, raked sand pit, set out fresh flowers Empty swept and dusted main hall, raked sand pit, set out fresh flowers

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:45 pm

[10:33] eyeore--CoF--Rws seeing Mistress is busy and so not to disturb Her, moves ahead to the storage closet and takes out the broom and a rake....turns taking merry sweeping steps back to the main hall and begins sweeping at one end, taking my time and being sure to get all the dust bunnies from around furs and furnature, careful not to spread the dirt all over the place and hums an Earth tune between berry lips as i go...sweeping in a left to right motion over and over until i reach the sand pit then sweeps any escaped sand
[10:35] eyeore--CoF--Rws back into the pit then continues on with the dirt pile past the sand pit and working toward the other side of the room, changed the tune being hummed to something far more cheery and smiles as i dance the broom over the entire floor and all the way to the other end...after that, turns the dirt pile and gently brushes it toward the entrance and brushes it outside...steps outside then and brushes it way from the entrance on either side so that no Free will put their feet in it and soil them...returns back
[10:37] eyeore--CoF--Rws to the hall and takes the broom to put back away in the storage closet and grabs up the rake...floats gaily to the sand pit and begins to rake the grains horizontally then vertically over and over again leveling out the sand and making it appear even.....continues raking working from the outside in and then inside out.....pulls up the rake and reaches to brush it off with careful hands so as no sand gets on the newly swept hall floor.....bends then to brush off the soles of small feet before stepping
[10:40] eyeore--CoF--Rws back out, then turns back to rake out the footprints i left in the sand....horizontal and vertical until the sand appears even all over again...steps back and smiles, sings softly my way back to the storage closet and returns the rake to it.. then takes out a newly laundered rep cloth and returns to the main hall and begins dusting the furnature starting with the side tables beside the furs of the Free, dusting carefully along the grain of the wood so that the tables don't appear streaked or smudged...
[10:42] eyeore--CoF--Rws swipes over the next tables and carefully dusts off the knick knacks that are setting about so not to break them and doing it carefully....once the dusting is done, goes to take the rep cloth to place with the others that need washed later and steps outside into the garden....walks around looking at all the flowers there, taking in the variety and snips a few bunches to take back into the kitchen, pulls down some ornate vases and arranges the fresh cut flowers in each and adding water...carries the
[10:43] › Lina-FC-LW--COF-MOSP has left the conversation.
[10:44] eyeore--CoF--Rws vases one by one out to the hall and sets them about in various places on tables then goes to open the windows a bit to let the fresh air in....continues humming softly as i then make way over to the slave furs and folds to a modest tower and pulls out my papers to record my chores done for the day

Back to top Go down