Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scrubbed kitchen floor, swept through main hall

Go down

scrubbed kitchen floor, swept through main hall Empty scrubbed kitchen floor, swept through main hall

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:02 pm

[09:42] eyeoreCoFys meanders up from my kennel at a slow pace and works my way up to the main hall and steps inside... patters over to the slave furs and sees no one about.... walks slowly across the hall and imto the kitchen to go over the chore list to see what could be done today.....listlessly pulls out a bucket and pours in some soap flakes then takes it to the sink and half fills it with hot water and grabs a heavy duty scrub type brush and kneels down to start scrubbing the stone kitchen floor starting at the upper
[09:45] eyeoreCoFys end and taking my time drawing my hands in small circular motions being careful to cover the complete surfacte of the area in which i work...then moving on to anothner section of the floor next to the one i'm already working on and continues on in this manner until i make it to the other end of the floor near the door.... sets the scrub brush aside and picks up the bucket and discards the filty water outside then uses the hose to rinse hte bucket and takes it back inside to the supply closet and returns
[09:52] eyeoreCoFys it to its original place.....picks up the chore list and marks this one down then picks up the broom and ventures quiety into the main hall and begins sweeping slowly from the upper end to the middle and around the sand pit, beign careful to sweep back in any sand particles that have gotten out onto the main floor....sweeps gingerly all around and then down to the other end of the
[10:00] eyeoreCoFys hall and then turning the broom on the soft grain floor, moves slowy, very sad and listless....drags the dustbunnies with her to the doors and sweeps the dust out, then steps outside to sweep it away from the entrance.... comes back and and meanders back out to the kitchen supply closet and puts thte broom away... marks down her chore in her chore log then goes back to her kennel walkign slowly, her head down tothe ground with no joy showing on her face this day.

Back to top Go down