Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swepr main hall and kitchen

Go down

swepr main hall and kitchen Empty swepr main hall and kitchen

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:09 pm

[10:35] eyeoreCoFys walks up from my kennel at a gingerly pace and enters the peaceful hall....sees no one around and goes to the kitchen to browse over tthechorel list to see what is to do today

[10:47] eyeoreCoFys picks up the broom and moves into the main hall and begins sweeping at the north end of the hall careful to get all of the dust bunnies gathered adn sweept= thm all together...moving down a bit and keeps going until she reaches the sand pit and sweeps around it then works down th lowerendof the lower end ofthe hal, taking her time dragging the bristles over floor with care

[10:55] eyeoreCoFys shakes my head and continues my sweeping....sweeps over to the entrance and pushes the dust out sdie ...steps outsdie and sweeps off the front stoop...turns and headsback tto the kitchen....starts sweeping from the upper to the loswer end just as carefully asdone the main halll'.;,

[11:00] eyeoreCoFys reaches the end of the kithchen all the way to the door then opens the door and sweeps the dirt out..steps outside and sweeps off the stoop....comes back inside and returns teh broom to the storage closet and goes to mark down her chore for the day

Back to top Go down