Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dishes, scrubbing kitchen, sweeping main hall

Go down

dishes, scrubbing kitchen, sweeping main hall Empty dishes, scrubbing kitchen, sweeping main hall

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:05 pm

[10:39] eyeoreCoFys as Mistress Phoebe must be busy or sleepin, she pushes back on small feet and makes her quiet tippie toes over to the kitchen to look over the chore list to see what can be done today and skims the list thoughfully humming a delightful little tune as she looks
[10:43] eyeoreCoFys smiles and goes to the storage closet to gather some supplies and sets right to to work....first to clean up all those dishes she used yesterday...she takes a large tub to the sink and a box of soap flakes and shakes some flakes into the tub and runs some hot water into the tub almost filling it then puts the dishes in...and takes a clean rep cloth and begins scrubbing bowls nad plates and round pans, pots..the roaster is the challenge as she scrubbs her fingers to the bone onthat one to get it clean...
[10:48] eyeoreCoFys laughs softly as the bubbles from the dishes float up and pop on my nose and wipes them with the back of my hand ...continues scrubbing each piece until it's clean and sets them on the opposite counter to dry then scrubs down the other counters until they sparkle and empties the tub and scrubs out the sink too until it shines...moves to the hearth and scrubs it down as best she can, being careful not to get burnt
[10:56] eyeoreCoFys once done all the scrubbing down of the kitchen, returns those supplies to the storage cabinet then takes out the broom and goes to start sweeping the main hall of any dust bunnies that have gathered ....dances the broom over the hall floor so happy today to have passed her test and able to do more and more for the home and be an assett to it...she humms and sings as she works feeling like Snow White in the fairy tale she loved as a child on Earth...she whistles while she works and nears the sand pit
[11:00] eyeoreCoFys sweeping back any sand that has escaped it since she danced the other night and makes sure all the little grains are back in there where they belong...she sweeps around the whole pit then goes back to sweep around the rest of the main hall hums and hums...stops by Mistress's chambers to slip inside and pick up those lotions and golden pearl combs She said for me to go in and get...then comes back out fixing the combs of gold in my hair and tucking the lotions under my arm to take down to my kennel and
[11:02] eyeoreCoFys put away later...as i finish with the broom sweeping the dirt outside and then sweeping off the stoop, i come back in and put the broom back in the storage closet and close the door...then go to record my chores before heading to my kennel to take my new silks, jewelry from my Master, lotions and combs from Mistress to my kennel...smiled brightly feeling like it's Christmas on Earth as i put on my golden bracelets, golden anklet...my golden hair ribbon from Master and all the other goldent chain
[11:04] eyeoreCoFys adornments bestowed upon me for passing my test skips down then to my kennel to put things away and come backlater

Back to top Go down