Fina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweeping main hall, raking sand pit, beating the furs clean

Go down

sweeping main hall, raking sand pit, beating the furs clean Empty sweeping main hall, raking sand pit, beating the furs clean

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:43 pm

[10:30] eyeore--CoF--Rws firguring Mistress to be busy and not wishing to disturb Her, makes way inside and across the cool grain of the temwood flooring to the kitchen to look over what kind of chores can be done on this beautiful day.....hums softly as the list is read over and moves to tthe storage closet to retrieve a broom...and a rake...goes back to the main hall and sets the rake aside while i begin to pick up each of the furs and toss them over my arm to take outside and hang up on the line....places each on the line in
[10:32] eyeore--CoF--Rws turn until all are hung...picks up my beatstick and begins beating the dust out of the furs one by one in order of rank of the Free so that i don't forget what order they go in when i return them to their proper stations within the main hall.....beats hard kncing dust everywhere and stops a moment to sneese from teh dust flyhing everywhere....sneezes and wipes tat hmy nose, then lets them hang there whiel i go back into the mainall and begin sweeping the floor in a back and forth motion while a soft
[10:37] eyeore--CoF--Rws tune emits from cherry lips as i am almost daning the broom acrss the floor, this way and that....nears the center of the hall and sweeps any escaped sand back into the sand pit, sweeps around it then to get the other side of the hall floor, sweepign back and forth as i continue singing and sweeping back and forth, taking great care in getting all the dirt up, then sweeping it all to the door and brushes it outside...then steps out there and sweeps it away from the front entrance....steps back inside
[10:37] › Phelan-Cof-Phy-Adm has joined the conversation.
[10:37] › Phelan-Cof-Phy-Adm +Q Phelan-Cof-Phy-Adm
[10:38] Phelan-Cof-Phy-Adm enters the hall from his cottage
[10:38] Phelan-Cof-Phy-Adm : greeting girl
[10:38] eyeore--CoF--Rws and brushes off my feet just before stepping in...and goes to get the rake...moves back to the sand pit and begins using the rake to comb through the sand horizontally back and forth then smoothing out the sand....continues raking until the entire sand pit has been raked and smoothed, then gathers the broom and the rake and takes them back to the storage closet....hears Master enter and looksu p from her work saying softly
[10:39] eyeore--CoF--Rws : Greetings Master! i was just sweeping the hall and raking the sand pit
[10:39] Phelan-Cof-Phy-Adm : good girl
[10:39] eyeore--CoF--Rws beams a smile to Him and asks softly
[10:39] eyeore--CoF--Rws : may i approach and offer serve Master?
[10:39] Phelan-Cof-Phy-Adm : going to go read the comms
[10:39] Phelan-Cof-Phy-Adm : bbs
[10:39] eyeore--CoF--Rws : yes Master
[10:41] eyeore--CoF--Rws continues on with my duties and steps back outside to collect the furs tossing them one by one over my arm....once i have t hem all gathered, i bring them back inside and put them in their proper places and smooths them with tiny hands so that the Free may enjoy sitting without writnkles int he fur...looks around and admires her work don, then goes to record her chore on the choreboard of her kennel

Back to top Go down